Not open for further replies.

Mark022884

Oct 1, 2004
✟15,275.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Politics
US-Republican
Hi everyone. I haven't been around for a little while because I've been so busy with school and work. Just the other day I got into an accident with my car. I was on my way to school and I was taking my usual route when I came down over a hill and there was a large rock right in the middle of my lane. I didn't react in time and my car hit the rock. My car drove for a little after that and I still don't know the extent of the damage. It may just be the oil pan, but it could involve my transmission or worse. I'm asking that everyone pray that the damage isn't too great. This is my second car and I've only had it for 2 years. My parents helped me buy it so that I could commute to collge, so I really need a reliable vehicle. This one has been great. Please pray the damage isn't so great that I can't pay for the repairs. Please pray also that they mechanics would be able to work quickly and efficiently on repairing my vehicle. Thanks.

Kateena

Aug 16, 2004
New York
✟15,656.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Lord, I pray for Mark, that this accident has not caused too much damage to his car, that you will support him.. He is faithful to you God and he is asking for your help, and I stand here with him in praying that you will help both Mark and the mechanics, to help them get the car back as quickly as possible, so Mark can continue with his studies and better do Your will!
In jesus name, AMEN!!!! :)

Good luck Mark, i'll continue praying for you :hug:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.