✟11,953.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello! I'm Debs

I actually have a list of situations that needs God's touch, and it would be a blessing if you could keep them in your prayers.

- Younger sister recently diagnosed (about three months or so ago) with Type 1 Diabetes, and is struggling with it - has had experienced depression before too. Pray that she would be completely healed or provide her the strength and energy to cope with the situation

- Pray for a finical breakthrough for my parents

- Older sister is currently pregnant (is a non-believer) and recently found that there was a cyst in her brain. Pray for the cyst to disappear when they re-scan her and for a healthy pregnancy

- Best friend is going through a hard time, mainly regarding her family and is trying to find a job at the moment. Pray that she finds a stable job and is able to financially support herself to move out

Thank you

God bless
x

Strong Wave

Sep 14, 2016
Colorado
✟28,481.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello, Debs. I’m so sorry to hear about your sisters’ health condition. It’s obvious you care a great deal for your friend and family. Please be assured that I’m praying for God's will to be done in the situations you wrote about. We know that the Lord is faithful. We can be confident He hears us just as David was: “In the day of my trouble I will call to you, for you will answer me” (Psalm 86:7).

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,056,135.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request, healing for the sisters, financial breakthroughs for the parents, a good job for this friend, and for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

Upvote 0