Manchester
✟47,835.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi so , this is a strange thread, but I saw it in another thread Name thread which I thought was a good idea and everyone has been kind to me, praying for me, tonight and tomorrow night I shall be going to my favourite place to pray where I feel very close to God.

I would like for you to if you would like me to pray for you, give me a prayer or a name of a person to pray for and a simple description, obviously not too long as there is only so much I can remember, but I go here once every week to pray for a minimum of 2 hours while I walk. I don't know if my prayers are heard, but sometimes its good to know that there are others in the same boat and to pray for them as it puts my problems in perspective, so please reply with a name and something simple I can pray for like 2 short sentences, and I will do tonight and tomorrow on my walks.
article-2208442-1533A897000005DC-224_634x488.jpg

20120917-105034-8374.jpg

Here are some pictures of where I go to pray its lovely :)

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Yes.

Would you include this in your prayers?

Thank you kindly and God bless you:

Father, Your grace and utter, inexplicable tender mercies and loving kindness overwhelms my heart. We can come "just as we are" and bring it all to You. O how much You are worthy of our love and adoration. I'm filled with an overflowing thankfulness for WHO You are, and that this wondrous, PERFECT God that You are, LOVES me and delights in me. Thank You Father. Please draw us all to You, our precious heavenly Father, Who loves us all inexplicably and Who extends such inexplicable grace and tender mercies to us, His stumbling, bumbling children. Thank You Father. Thank You for loving us. We love You. Praising Your only begotten Son, Jesus the Christ, in Whose name we are able to freely and without reservation approach Your Throne of Grace, amen. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Praying for you Robert, that God blesses you extraordinarily and that His grace and loving kindness and tender mercies is evident and that He ministers to You as only He can, as you lift up yourself and others (in this thread) to Him. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen.

Upvote 0

Robert Richborough

May 5, 2017
Manchester
✟47,835.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes.

Would you include this in your prayers?

Thank you kindly and God bless you:

Father, Your grace and utter, inexplicable tender mercies and loving kindness overwhelms my heart. We can come "just as we are" and bring it all to You. O how much You are worthy of our love and adoration. I'm filled with an overflowing thankfulness for WHO You are, and that this wondrous, PERFECT God that You are, LOVES me and delights in me. Thank You Father. Please draw us all to You, our precious heavenly Father, Who loves us all inexplicably and Who extends such inexplicable grace and tender mercies to us, His stumbling, bumbling children. Thank You Father. Thank You for loving us. We love You. Praising Your only begotten Son, Jesus the Christ, in Whose name we are able to freely and without reservation approach Your Throne of Grace, amen. (((hug)))

of Course, I've had to save it on my phone as a picture though since I'm writing my the prayers on a small a4 sheet :p

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
of Course, I've had to save it on my phone as a picture though since I'm writing my the prayers on a small a4 sheet :p

LOL! Sorry. Maybe just pray the "gist" of it, then.

Thank you and God bless you.

Upvote 0

Robert Richborough

May 5, 2017
Manchester
✟47,835.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
LOL! Sorry. Maybe just pray the "gist" of it, then.

Thank you and God bless you.

No it is lovely I will pray the whole thing, but its easier to save on phone, as a games programmer my handwriting is terrible :p

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
No it is lovely I will pray the whole thing, but its easier to save on phone, as a games programmer my handwriting is terrible :p

Thank you......God will understand even if it's partial....

The Holy Spirit fills in the gaps.

:D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi so , this is a strange thread, but I saw it in another thread Name thread which I thought was a good idea and everyone has been kind to me, praying for me, tonight and tomorrow night I shall be going to my favourite place to pray where I feel very close to God.

I would like for you to if you would like me to pray for you, give me a prayer or a name of a person to pray for and a simple description, obviously not too long as there is only so much I can remember, but I go here once every week to pray for a minimum of 2 hours while I walk. I don't know if my prayers are heard, but sometimes its good to know that there are others in the same boat and to pray for them as it puts my problems in perspective, so please reply with a name and something simple I can pray for like 2 short sentences, and I will do tonight and tomorrow on my walks.
article-2208442-1533A897000005DC-224_634x488.jpg

20120917-105034-8374.jpg

Here are some pictures of where I go to pray its lovely :)
Because God is all knowing, He "hears" all your prayers. Whether He answers them in the way you want is another matter. What He would like on your part is faith, Hebrews 11:6; James 1:5-8. Pray for me that I will ask and rely on the Holy Spirit to be in control of me as I interact with this site.

Upvote 0

Robert Richborough

May 5, 2017
Manchester
✟47,835.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Because God is all knowing, He "hears" all your prayers. Whether He answers them in the way you want is another matter. What He would like on your part is faith, Hebrews 11:6; James 1:5-8. Pray for me that I will ask and rely on the Holy Spirit to be in control of me as I interact with this site.

That i shall

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0