✟736,252.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi all,

Could you please all pray for me. I work as a computer programmer and website designer, we are currently developing a part of the website that requires that profile information be added. One of the options is to specify gender, which is currently male/female, however the team at work wants to add a third option "other", to represent the gay part of the community. I am not happy with this at all, due to the fact that a soon as you specify a third gender, advertising will be tailored to fit a gay audience. I don't wish to dishonour God, who is ultimately our real boss, by adding a third gender. But I know to resist this move will cause conflict. Please pray that I will know what to do in this situation. Also please pray for my boss at work, he has a Christian background, but has moved a little away from his faith. Whether he is still a Christian only God knows.

The_wanderer 40

Feb 25, 2019
Texas
✟50,246.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I will pray I will pray for you. I will pray for wisdom and guidance. Just a thought, but would it be possible to make this question optional? In other words, people can decline to answer the question. Would that affect the functionality of the rest of the site?

Upvote 0

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord bless FutureAndAHope and this prayer, help FutureAndAHope, not to dishonor you, even in his work. We also pray for FutureAndAHope's boss, work in his life, so that keeps praising and worshipping you, please make him a spirit filled believer. Lord grsnt this prayer in Jesus loving name, Amen!

Upvote 0

Speckofdust

Aug 5, 2019
Figueira da Foz
✟8,428.00
Country
Portugal
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
LORD I pray that FutureAndAHope resists this temptation. I pray LORD that he proclaims the truth with boldness that there are only 2 genders and that the team submits and accepts this truth. I pray Father in heaven that his boss sees the evil that comes from adding a third gender and stops that nonsense. In the name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen

Upvote 0