divalishous

Nov 29, 2006
✟7,879.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please agree with me in prayer:
Father God I trust whole-heartedly in Your Provision for my life and every aspect of it. I know that You have blessed me with a job I enjoy, in which I can use the talents You've given me. Father Your Word is very clear about theft. You tell us not to steal from others, not to rob You, not to be covetous and to work and not be idle. Father I believe in Your protection, and know that All things are worked to good for those that love God. Father, you are aware of my situation and you know who is stealing from my business. Father I ask Your mercy and blessings on these individuals. Father I pray in Jesus' name that The Holy Spirit convicts these people of their sin and that they are led by you to make restorations to my store. Father I pray that in all ways you be glorified and that these people come to know You and Your unlimited grace through this situation. Father please reveal to me any way that I can better deter theft at my workplace, You have given me stewardship over this business and I desire to do the best I can do. Please Lord use me to be a light. Father help me to be compassionate and forgiving and be the body of Christ in action. I love you and praise You for the work You have began in me and will complete in me. Thank you for showing me how it feels to be robbed from and my I always be reminded when I am tempted to withold my tithe and offering. Thank You and Praise You always. In Jesus' name I pray these things, Amen.