Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
The organization I work for is having uncertain times and could end in the middle of next month depending on what happens. Please pray that they would be able to continue on and that I would keep my job as long as I want it. I have a big lease. In addition to the problems it would cause for me they are a Christian organization that does good work for people around the world so please pray that they could continue their mission.

onceEMT

Oct 30, 2021
Florida
✟22,199.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The organization I work for is having uncertain times and could end in the middle of next month depending on what happens. Please pray that they would be able to continue on and that I would keep my job as long as I want it. I have a big lease. In addition to the problems it would cause for me they are a Christian organization that does good work for people around the world so please pray that they could continue their mission.

Upvote 0

onceEMT

Oct 30, 2021
Florida
✟22,199.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Please, Lord, please bless this organization. Many people are dependent upon it. Please calm the hearts of those who are concerned. Please keep faith high on the horizon. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Upvote 0