Free State
✟12,198.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi, everybody. I'm new to the forums (well, just with a different nickname than a few years previously), and I'd like to fall right in with a prayer request about a matter that's weighing heavily on my heart and mind.

I've been living in a nursing home for the past year and a bit now, where a number of unpleasant incidents have me at the point of wanting to leave and return to my hometown, which I haven't visited in four years and miss terribly. But I haven't the money and my aunt, who holds a hand in all my financial- and living arrangements, is apparently not in any haste to help me. I have only a government-issued disability grant that's not nearly enough to cover all expenses. My aunt and I have become largely estranged due to a number of unpleasant things that happened four years ago. She refuses to let me go and stay with her, and she's dragging on finding me another place to live.

I really, REALLY want to be back in my hometown on familiar turf, to make a brand-new beginning. I can't afford much, but I don't need much. I just need the help to move and a bit of financial assistance from my aunt. I'm asking, please, for your intense, ongoing prayers in this matter. The Lord knows mine and her names, but if you'd still like to pray for us by name, please send me a PM - I'm highly concerned about online privacy.

Pray that the right doors, literally and figuratively, will open and that I'll be back home the soonest. Thank you kindly. Blessings. :pray:

hopingforheaven

Saved by Grace.
Nov 28, 2022
Free State
✟12,198.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

PRAYERS ANSWERED!