Prayer for Self - Need Support

JustinWolf

Jan 2, 2011
✟7,648.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
I just need some love and strength from anyone willing to give it. A lot has happened recently in my life and its hard to get used to everything so quickly. If anyone can just give me a quick prayer for my life it would benefit me greatly. God bless anyone who does this and thank you.

Reactions: INTJ-F

singpeace

Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2009
U.S.
✟40,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Father, I thank you for JustinWolf, and I ask that you would be his comfort and peace at this time. Watch over him and his family; and whatever the situation, use it to bring glory to your name. "Behold, the eye of the Lord is on those who fear Him, On those who hope in His mercy, to deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive even in famine. Justin waits on the Lord who is his help and shield. Justin's heart will rejoice in Jesus, because he has trusted in his holy name." (Ps 33.18-22)

Father, let your Spirit of mercy fall upon Justin, as he hopes in You. Send the Angel of the Lord to encamp all around Justin's family, and delivers them. Oh, Taste and see that the Lord is good. Justin trusts in the Lord; therefore, he is blessed! (Ps 34.7-8)

Upvote 0

freeChris44

May 5, 2011
✟15,166.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Heavenly Father,

I pray for this poster in the name of Jesus Christ. I pray that you will give Him hope. I pray that you will affirm Him and encourage him in his pursuit of your grace. Father, I ask that you allow this brother to accept the full remission of his sin. I ask Father that you give this man your mercy and an extra portion of your grace so that He may learn to trust you more and have faith in your name more. I pray these things in Jesus.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

odiear3rd

May 24, 2005
Florida
✟8,967.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Heavenly Father,

I pray for this poster in the name of Jesus Christ. I pray that you will give Him hope. I pray that you will affirm Him and encourage him in his pursuit of your grace. Father, I ask that you allow this brother to accept the full remission of his sin. I ask Father that you give this man your mercy and an extra portion of your grace so that He may learn to trust you more and have faith in your name more. I pray these things in Jesus.

:amen::amen::amen:

Upvote 0