Dec 19, 2012
✟9,052.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Please say a prayer for my familt this new year. That all the barriars be overcome in our transportation and old habits be cast out in Jesus name. I also am in need of school supplies for my second semester in college and need a breakthrough for these finances to be brought through. Thank you all! God Bless :clap: IANIC

Iamnewinchrist

A Student, Servant, and Child of God
Dec 19, 2012
✟9,052.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
God is Awsome and Mighty! So far I will half of what I need to get my supplies. Thank you father! Please keep praying for me in my areas of struggle, to keep going with school, and to recieve these funds needed in Jesus name!!!

Upvote 0

A New Day

Jan 7, 2013
✟16,921.00
Faith
Christian
come holy spirit and send from your heaven a ray of light. come father of the poor and the distributor of gifts and the light of our hearts. fill the heart of your faithful Iamnewinchrist with the sacred gifts because he entrusted you. Give the merit of virtue, give a happy ending, give eternal joy. Lord Jesus, by the merits of thy precious blood break away all barriars, deception and the influence of bad spirits.

may your will be done both now and forevermore. Amen.

I wish you good luck

Upvote 0

A New Day

Jan 7, 2013
✟16,921.00
Faith
Christian
Let me tell you some secrets that i said to another a while ago in case you might find them useful.

Study somewhere where you can be in peace.
Highlight what you know is important and focus on it more than others.
You can paraphrase something to a form that you find easier for you to understand, to study and to recall before exam. This is so important.
Relate what you study to something because if you relate stuff then it's easy to recall later.
Don't leave a lot to a later time.
Map your study to go from the big labels towards details.
If you have more time, reconsider at the weekend what you had learnt in the week because this lets you evaluate both your memory and your understanding of what you had learnt.
Organize as much as you can but don't let it take much of your time.

i wish you a good luck.

Upvote 0

Iamnewinchrist

A Student, Servant, and Child of God
Dec 19, 2012
✟9,052.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
come holy spirit and send from your heaven a ray of light. come father of the poor and the distributor of gifts and the light of our hearts. fill the heart of your faithful Iamnewinchrist with the sacred gifts because he entrusted you. Give the merit of virtue, give a happy ending, give eternal joy. Lord Jesus, by the merits of thy precious blood break away all barriars, deception and the influence of bad spirits.

may your will be done both now and forevermore. Amen.

I wish you good luck

Thank you DC, I stand in agreement on this!!! Thank you Abba Father!!!

Let me tell you some secrets that i said to another a while ago in case you might find them useful.

Study somewhere where you can be in peace.
Highlight what you know is important and focus on it more than others.
You can paraphrase something to a form that you find easier for you to understand, to study and to recall before exam. This is so important.
Relate what you study to something because if you relate stuff then it's easy to recall later.
Don't leave a lot to a later time.
Map your study to go from the big labels towards details.
If you have more time, reconsider at the weekend what you had learnt in the week because this lets you evaluate both your memory and your understanding of what you had learnt.
Organize as much as you can but don't let it take much of your time.

i wish you a good luck.

I really appreciate these tips. Thank you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.