Prayer for our our unsaved family and friends.

ahighcalling

Letitburn
Dec 26, 2007
Macon, Ga.
Visit site
✟7,644.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Lord I just lift up my Mother Jane, Brother Shannon, Dad David, Step dad Bill, Cousin Amber, Grandmother Barbara and really all my friends and family! I thank you for their salvation! I ask Holy Spirit that you will speak to them, and allow their eyes to see you for who you really are! I pray you will use me to Love them and reveal yourself to them! In Jesus name I ask and pray! AMEN!? And Thanks you for my salvation!

Upvote 0

OThomas777

God is good! ALL the time!
Jan 24, 2012
✟7,706.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yes Lord I am in agreement with all my family here! I also lift up my niece Kayla, Nephew Bryce, sister Felicia my husbands family . I break all the powers of the enemy, all the spirits of perversion, anger, lies, fear I break your powers, you are defeated by the Blood Of Jesus and NO weapons formed against our families shall prosper! I claim there souls for Jesus , By the Blood of Jesus in Jesus name AMEN

Upvote 0

FuegoPentecostes

Apr 26, 2012
Connecticut
✟15,505.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Lord I pray for my lost father Peter. He rejects your Love and your Word, oh Lord please in the name of Jesus reveal yourself to him in all your glory so that he may see you and be able to praise and love you in all that me and my mother do. In the name of Jesus, Amen. Alabado sea el nombre tuyo Jesus

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Messy

Jan 30, 2011
Holland
✟21,082.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I pray for my husband and my father, Roy, my sister, her husband, their children, Ali, uncle Frits, Kathy and the rest of the family, his granddad, Lord open their eyes, shine with your Light into their heart in Jesus' Name. Convince them from sin, justice, and judgement. Send people in their lives to tell them the gospel, let them hear the gospel in Jesus' Name. I bind the powers that blind them in Jesus' Name. Ears open in Jesus' Name! Blind eyes open in Jesus' Name! Give them dreams and visions Lord. Free them from their thoughts and lust of the flesh in Jesus' Name and the rest I pray in tongues.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
May 10, 2013
✟7,656.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I pray that God teaches all Hindus and Jews and especially those Muslims the way of his son, Jesus Christ. Such terrible hypocrisies I have heard about in their holy books. I am just glad to be on a forum where people know I'm right about this. I'm tired of people telling me I am intolerant for trying to push the right religion on them.

Upvote 0