Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Libertarian
One friend wishes that his family would come to salvation. Please note that he and his uncle are the only Christians I think are living today. His brother is estranged from his mother and my friend takes care of her.

I have another friend who was Christian and chose to be Pagan. I feel responsible for this because I too dabbled in Paganism but God brought me back to knowing and loving God. I want the same for her.

I have a friend who has a multi personality disorder and her father was abusive towards her when she was younger. I would consider her Pagan too. Please pray that she can find peace in God's teaching.

I have another friend who grew up Christian but identifies as just a Utilitarian. I hope she can see that many Christians are Utilitarian from my experience.

Another friend of mine has been dealing with a loss of her aunt. There is a lot of drama with her uncle and I hope and pray she can have the wisdom to deal with him and her other family members.

Another friend of mine wants to get married one day. Please pray that it happens for her.

Lastly, I have a friend who is an Atheist and I just pray for him to know that God's love is eternal and that if he ever decides to repent there's hope and freedom in loving God's word.

Thank you for anyone who reads. May God bless you :)

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,065,525.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request, healing, salvation for those mentioned, and for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

Upvote 0