Megablue

아름사자암사랑해왜내마음을아프게했어
Feb 7, 2012
✟8,800.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Praying for this tragedy and all the families involved. It's a horrible and senseless crime that hurt a lot of people.

The thing that shocked me about the article is that he used an assult rifle, a 12 guage shotgun, and 2 handguns. The handguns I can see getting in... but the rifle and the shotgun?? Really?? Who let's someone into a theatre with an assult rifle and a shotgun... those can't be that easily hidden... Personally I would have called the police as soon as I saw the weapons. This whole thing should have been preventable. I think that makes it an even bigger tragedy.

These people really need our prayers.

Upvote 0
S

SOLDIER ❤

Mac Fall...I also feel it's all half and half. Evil for one, violent ideas and the tools to carry out these violent acts are all balled up to a giant ball of hate, frustration and ill will. All that I can do is pray and do as Jesus said...Spread the good news. The good news amongst the bad...that even though we in the midst of all of this there is salvation, hope and comfort in Christ.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Racer283

Jun 30, 2012
Colorado
✟7,679.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
It's sad to hear about this and I first heard about this incident at 7:00 this morning. These movies are really good but it's sad that a person came in and took 12 lives and injuried 72 others. I know that we will over come this but it will take a few years to get over the hurt and pain but we cam together for the Columbine Massacre and the recent Wildfires. Pray for those that were killed and that are injuried and those who are suffering right now.

Upvote 0

PinkSweetart

Robots and rainbows, magic and mischief! ;)
Jan 27, 2008
:) <--- This smiley likes you.
✟34,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It's such a sad thing to have happened. :( I will be praying!
I'm not shocked it has happened (considering how messed up the world has gotten), but it's all so unreal.

What's so strange is that when I was getting out of the movie theater here, I thought to myself 'what if a mass murder took place here in this movie theater?' How horrible that I woke up to this becoming a reality someplace else. I'm just saddened by the news. My heart goes out to all those involved and their families. :(

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

sarahelizabeth

7-18-12
Apr 30, 2011
Chilling with the zombies and penguins
✟27,032.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Praying for them last night i heard about it when i woke up at 7 am. and it made me so trammazied b.c it breaks my heart. my heart thoughs and prayers go out to that family!!
our life on earth is percious never take that for granted!!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.