US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I am praying for one of the men who hurt me named Micah. He is a friend of my main torturer Silver. Micah contacted me some months ago and apologized for tormenting me. He had stalked me for Silver. It was very painful to be stalked. I was scared all the time. He also raped me in Silver's apartment. I have been thinking about his apology and it has slowly comforted me. He has left me alone and he told me that he hopes I heal. I told him I was a Christian now and that God was protecting me. He gave me some pictures of himself over email. He said he wanted me to have some pictures of him as a better person. He said he is growing and spiritually he is working on his healing too. Please pray for me in forgiving him and pray for him that he continues to grow into a good person.

Last edited:

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,865.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:heart: Praying that God grants you wisdom, discernment, and clarity, and that He keeps you safe from all that would harm you.

Leave this in God's hands.

This kind of criminal behavior is usually a history of various serious criminal charges and including a ring of perpetrators and cohorts that even the FBI may be familiar with.

Be careful, Rose. This is how they rope victims in again. If they rope you in again you are in serious danger. In addition it is most likely efforts to keep you from pressing seriously criminal charges, etc. against them and all their connections.

Let's pray that there are no other victims entrapped by them now and/or any future victims. They are predators, the seriously criminal kind.

Praying (((hug)))

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Pilgrim
Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
:heart: Praying that God grants you wisdom, discernment, and clarity, and that He keeps you safe from all that would harm you.

Leave this in God's hands.

This kind of criminal behavior is usually a history of various serious criminal charges and including a ring of perpetrators and cohorts that even the FBI may be familiar with.

Be careful, Rose. This is how they rope victims in again. If they rope you in again you are in serious danger. In addition it is most likely efforts to keep you from pressing seriously criminal charges, etc. against them and all their connections.

Let's pray that there are no other victims entrapped by them now and/or any future victims. They are predators, the seriously criminal kind.

Praying (((hug)))
Thank you Brinny for these words. Hugs you. You are right that I need to be careful. He said he would not talk to me again but just wanted to say sorry. I have not heard from him again after that email. I will be careful and also will pray that there will be no more victims.

Upvote 0

brinny

Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,865.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Thank you Brinny for these words. Hugs you. You are right that I need to be careful. He said he would not talk to me again but just wanted to say sorry. I have not heard from him again after that email. I will be careful and also will pray that there will be no more victims.

:heart: God HAS this. You get close to Him and seek HIS reassurance and comfort. This guy Micah, i suspect can be very charming?

• Friendly
Reactions: Pilgrim
Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
:heart: God HAS this. You get close to Him and seek HIS reassurance and comfort. This guy Micah, i suspect can be very charming?
Thank you for saying God has this Brinny :) Yes, Micah can be charming. Even though he hurt me he was still kind to me and I developed feelings for him. I know he doesn't love me but he told me he did love me and that confused me a lot. I think I have stockholm syndrome when it comes to him. Maybe I should remove the picture. I'll do that. I think I am still a bit mentally messed up from my abuse. He always talked gently to me and acted like he loved me. In my heart I know he didnt love me but its hard to cope with.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,865.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Thank you for saying God has this Brinny :) Yes, Micah can be charming. Even though he hurt me he was still kind to me and I developed feelings for him. I know he doesn't love me but he told me he did love me and that confused me a lot. I think I have stockholm syndrome when it comes to him. Maybe I should remove the picture. I'll do that. I think I am still a bit mentally messed up from my abuse. He always talked gently to me and acted like he loved me. In my heart I know he didnt love me but its hard to cope with.

:heart: If it's true that you have stockholm syndrome you need to talk to your therapist about this. And regarding your abusers, you've got to avoid them like the plague as part of the therapy. It's not "kind" or "loving" to rape someone or to stalk them. It's similar to the "battered women's syndrome".

For your own safety and all those who are at risk of being hurt or worse by these criminals, you've got to be careful. Do you know if anyone else is being held captive by them?

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
:heart: If it's true that you have stockholm syndrome you need to talk to your therapist about this. And regarding your abusers, you've got to avoid them like the plague as part of the therapy. It's not "kind" or "loving" to rape someone or to stalk them. It's similar to the "battered women's syndrome".

For your own safety and all those who are at risk of being hurt or worse by these criminals, you've got to be careful. Do you know if anyone else is being held captive by them?
I will bring up to my counselor that I feel I have stockholm syndrome at my next visit to her. Your right that its not kind or loving to rape someone or stalk them. I looked up battered women's syndrome and I can relate to the description of it. I believe no one else is held captive. The woman Silver who held me captive has no one else she is holding captive. I did report her to the police and Micah as well. I feel they have stopped doing this to people.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I agree with brinny. You should be careful with these people. Also, that guy doesnt love you if he abused you.
You are right W2L, he doesn't love me. I am praying that God helps me see the truth of the people who hurt me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
between the pages of the Bible.
Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am praying for one of the men who hurt me named Micah. He is a friend of my main torturer Silver. Micah contacted me some months ago and apologized for tormenting me. He had stalked me for Silver. It was very painful to be stalked. I was scared all the time. He also raped me in Silver's apartment. I have been thinking about his apology and it has slowly comforted me. He has left me alone and he told me that he hopes I heal. I told him I was a Christian now and that God was protecting me. He gave me some pictures of himself over email. He said he wanted me to have some pictures of him as a better person. He said he is growing and spiritually he is working on his healing too. Please pray for me in forgiving him and pray for him that he continues to grow into a good person.
God bless you Rose. I pray for you. God's will be done. God is our shield and we are safe in His shadow—His people dwell in His sanctuary. All praise, honor, power, and glory to the KING of KINGS and LORD of LORDS.

Psalms 15. Who May Dwell in Your Sanctuary?

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
God bless you Rose. I pray for you. God's will be done. God is our shield and we are safe in His shadow—His people dwell in His sanctuary. All praise, honor, power, and glory to the KING of KINGS and LORD of LORDS.

Psalms 15. Who May Dwell in Your Sanctuary?
Thank you so much Mr. O :)

Upvote 0