✟15,226.00
Country
Hungary
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Hello everyone!

I am a 25 years old guy and I would like to ask for you to pray for me please.

I am in deep love with a girl whose heart I can not move alone. I pray a lot for God to help me out because I have the feeling deep down she is the one, and if I keep at it, respecting her, helping her out, she may one day answer to my feelings. I always had the trouble with social skills. Was hated by many whom I wanted to get closer. I think it is in my nature. I sinned a lot before finding God and still struggle with many problmes but am trying to be a better person every day. Sometimes I just feel like there is no way my problems would be solved. Also sometimes I feel like God just helped me with a kind of mini miracle just to give me enough power to barely stay on the road. I know I am weak. So weak there is just no way to express it. I need to pray for God for power and strengh but I always get back to this black room inside myself. Where evryting I can think of is ending this suffering. Many bad things will happen to me in the future, for other they are just normal day situations which are hard but can push through it somehow. For me they are like a quest to climb a mountain when I can't even walk straight. I need Gods help because I always feel like God and the girl I mentoned above are the only true things that can change me. They can get me out of the "small black room" They can give me infinite happiness and power. I know that without God I would not even be able to properly think of myself but I feel myself swaying off from the path I think is right. I feel however much I pray for God it is not listened. Not only with my soulmate part but almost everyting, I often feel like God hates me for I sin so much. I try to be better but every day is like a new test to me. I don't wish for more tests. I just wish for some love so I can feel like I matter. That people and God looks not only the sins I commited but actually sees my good deeds. Please if you can find it in yourself pray for me. My life is not the hardes out there. Almost everyone could get out of my situation without a sneeze but for me they are hell itself. Thank you for reading this and I hope God will also make all of you happy. I don't know if I am mistaken or not if you could help me out please I could maybe muster up some strengh thank you!

Richard T

Mar 25, 2018
traveling Asia
✟69,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Unfortunately, we do not get to say what tests we are to endure. James 1:2-6 (KJV)
2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; 3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. 4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing. 5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. 6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.
I would work on your relationship with God on a daily basis. The idea that some girl can come a rescue you is not new. However, rather than being so much in need, it is far better to try and find wholeness in God before any significant relationship. Don't let the devil beat you up on so much condemnation, but do what you can as far as going to church, praying, praising God and studying the word. Find and confess scriptures over and over that speak to your situation.
John 8:31-32 (KJV)
31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; 32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. God bless!

Upvote 0