Prayer for Holy Trinity

novi12

Aug 3, 2006
✟7,838.00
Faith
Christian
Begin with In the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.

On big Beeds: Heavenly Father, Jesus our Saviour, Holy Spirit our Consoler, we love, we praise you and we worship you.
Halleluia, Halleluia, Halleluia, ( Say this three times)

On small Beeds: L: Abba Father, purify us in the holy Blood of Jesus
R: And fill us with your Holy Spirit
(Say this ten times)

On big Beeds: Heavenly Father, Jesus our Saviour, Holy Spirit our Consoler, we love, we praise you and we worship you.

On small Beeds: L: Abba Father, purify (hubby's/wife's name) in the holy Blood of Jesus
R: And fill (hubby's/wife's name) with your Holy Spirit
(Say this ten times)

On small Beeds: L: Abba Father, purify Broken families in the holy Blood of Jesus
R: And fill Broken families with your Holy Spirit
(Say this ten times)

On small Beeds: L: Abba Father, purify Enemies in the holy Blood of Jesus
R: And fill Enemies with your Holy Spirit
(Say this ten times)

On small Beeds: L: Abba Father, purify the Church in the holy Blood of Jesus
R: And fill the Church with your Holy Spirit
(Say this ten times)

We can substitute different intentions:
1. Our Mind
2. Body
3. Sexuality
4. Emotions
5. Intellect
6. Memory
7. Family
8. Parents
9. Children
10. Brothers & Sisters
11. Relatives
12. Neighbours
13. Enemies
14. Benefactors
15. Well Wishers
16. Friends
17. The Church
18. Parishes
19. Dioceses
20. The Holy Pope
21. The Bishops
22. The Religious
23. The Ministers of the Word of God
24. The Whole World
25. The Priests
26. The Humanity
27. All the Nations
28. Our Nations
29. The Goverment
30. The Politicians
31. The Sinners
32. The Sick
33. The Poor
34. The Jobless
35. The Homeless
36. The Childless
37. Broken Families
38. All Alcoholics and drug addicts
etc....

Say this Prayer with faith and mention ur request. The Lord will have mercy on u and will grant whatever u ask for. Lord have Mercy on each oone of us.

Emma!

Veteran
Nov 3, 2003
✟9,482.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Emma I just posted it once to make a new thread whereas the previous post was in the general for cjba..

Hi
I dont understand... maybe you misunderstood what i meant.... i just noticed that in the prayer you posted above, it says to say whats in green text ten times... i was just wondering why you say that ten times and not just once? You know what i mean?
Thanks

Upvote 0

Addicted2~Jesus

Senior Veteran
Jan 5, 2005
Texas
✟13,363.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
This sorta thin really aggravates me.... le's see.. oh yes book of silliness, chapter 3, verse four. Stand on one leg, jump side ways, fall on floor an scream wit delight, be damned to hells fire if you scream in pain. Git back up, perform a bunch more ritualistic nonsense an oh yeah God WILL defintely hear your prayer... cause after all God moves by hearin the same thin over an over agin..... I mean what's faith got to do wit anythin?

I don't mean this as a personal attack at anyone er anythin..... but where is the logic an repeatin sumthin over an over agin anyways?? Folks, kids do that in school when they learn their ABC's... all their doin is memorizin stuff. When did people git it so fowled up? Prayer I mean. The bible says we may come boldly before the throne, an talk wit our Lord. If you wouldn't wanna hear someone comin up to you an sayin stuff three times etc etc, why do you think God wants to hear sumthin like that?

In all thins, make your request an then believe God is goin to say, yes, no, er wait.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

novi12

Aug 3, 2006
✟7,838.00
Faith
Christian
Haloo to all those who have seen this... do u'll say the Holy Rosary......... and how much times the Hail mary is repeated............. This prayer is the modified version of Rosary......... and yes its in the marriage section as we can pray for our wife and all those stuff substituting the name......... God Bless

Upvote 0

Godisgr8r

Contributor
Jan 5, 2006
North Carolina
✟28,317.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Did I miss something?

Why is this in the Marriage Ministry area?

:thumbsup: :amen: That was my question when I saw it. I don't remember anyone asking how to pray for the Holy Trinity, not to be mean or anything. I just thought it was out of place.

Upvote 0

novi12

Aug 3, 2006
✟7,838.00
Faith
Christian
Praying to the Lord is not a loss or do u'll pray for whatever u'll want in ur life? Learn to praise and give thanks to the lord daily. Repent and reconcile first, forgive others n humble urself then only ur prayers will be heard by Jesus. The holy trinity prayer is same as Rosary which our blessed Mother asked us to say. When we say Hail Mary the devil runs away from us..
God Bless u'll
novi12

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Southern Cross

Conservative Republican Hippy People Shooter
Oct 29, 2004
Sunny Central Florida, USA (woo hoo!)
✟17,034.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Novi12, I'm sure your intentions are genuinely innocent. Some of us do not believe in many of the traditions or customs of the catholic church (like praying to Mary or the saints). Real world advice, help, encouragement and spritual guidance in strengthening our marriage - yes, that's somethng we discuss here on a daily basis. Denominational considerations rarely come into play.

Upvote 0