KonaKona

Nov 15, 2016
Canada
✟25,712.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello all, I found this forum while looking for answers. I am hoping to receive the Lords healing power like never before. About a month ago I was overwhelmed with fear and anxiety out of the blue. It beats me with thoughts like "God is not real", "there is no afterlife", and "no heaven". I know I shouldnt have looked into "Near Death Experiences" because that is not the answer. I read somewhere where a believer died and didnt see anything during his experience. That lead on to more anxiety. I dont fear death or anything really. Which is confusing and I know God does not cause confusion. I prayed against this day and night. Today has been good though. A few days ago I had a dream where Jesus was there at a table. Across from Him was a man dressed in black. Who was arguing with me over and over. So I stood up and held Jesus' arm and told him "if there is no afterlife then why would Jesus be here" and then I saw Hid scars form and healed back. His face was like gold and shinning white robe. Jesus didnt say anything but I felt his power when I went to hug Him. I was crying in that dream and woke up crying. So its been a struggle though. I still hold faith in God and keep my feet planted. So thats my story and I am asking for prayers against whatever is going on! Thank you!

KonaKona

Nov 15, 2016
Canada
✟25,712.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thank you thank you! I actually experienced something incredible last night. Well of course it was God. It all started with a small still soft voice "quit giving power to those thoughts". Then later that night I was praying and read a verse along with some other truth that I felt something lifted from me. Right then those thoughts stopped. Did I ever slept good and woke up excited. The Lord is good, so good! I am so grateful that He speaks and interacts with us today!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums