• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Prayer For All.

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by StogusMaximus, Feb 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StogusMaximus

StogusMaximus Well-Known Member

+7
    Protestant
    "Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the body is weak." Matthew 26:41

2. StogusMaximus

+7
    Protestant
    "Once more he went away and prayed the same thing. " Mark 14:39

3. StogusMaximus

+7
    Protestant
    '"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." Matthew 18: 19-20

4. StogusMaximus

+7
    Protestant
    I see so many names on this board, new and old....I am recommitting myself to pray for each of you, that God shows his mercy and blesses each one of you.

5. StogusMaximus

+7
    Protestant
    "He replied, 'Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.' But this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting." Matthew 17:20-21

6. soulsisterclaire

soulsisterclaire JESUS DIED FOR YOU & ME

+0
    What an Awesome idea! :D I think I will try that sometime.
    Thanks for the suggestion!

7. StogusMaximus

+7
    Protestant
    Still praying.

8. StogusMaximus

+7
    Protestant
  9. StogusMaximus

+7
    Protestant
    "Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." Matthew 18:19-20

10. soulsisterclaire

+0
    StogusMaximus - Will you pray for all the little children and babies in harms way? My heart hurts for the innocent children/babies of this world that are abused,starving or neglected :cry:

Pray that the Lord will protect all the children/babies of the world from any harm coming to them. I too will pray.

Thanks!

11. StogusMaximus

+7
    Protestant
    Praying.

12. StogusMaximus

+7
    Protestant
    "And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ," Philippians 1:9-10

13. StogusMaximus

+7
    Protestant
    "Once more he went away and prayed the same thing. " Mark 14:39

14. StogusMaximus

+7
    Protestant
  15. soulsisterclaire

+0
    Matthew 5:44

"But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you"

16. soulsisterclaire

+0
    Mark 13:33

"Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is"

17. soulsisterclaire

+0
    1 Thessalonians 5:23

"And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ"

18. soulsisterclaire

+0
    Jeremiah 29
    11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
    12 Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.
    13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart

19. StogusMaximus

+7
    Protestant
    "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you." Matthew 7:7

20. soulsisterclaire

+0
    I am praying that it be so.... :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.