Prayer for 1st Business Trip

Mark022884

Oct 1, 2004
✟15,275.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Politics
US-Republican
I was wondering if you could all be in prayer regarding my first out of town business trip this week. Please pray that I have a safe journey. I also do not drink and there has been a lot of discussion about going out at night. Please pray that my coworkers would not pressure me to drink if it is "not my thing". Thank-you and God Bless.

DPalma

Sep 17, 2006
Atlanta
Visit site
✟7,639.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
:prayer: Dear God,

Please keep this gentleman safe on his first business journey and help him to feel secure that You are watching over him. Please help his co-workers not to pressure him into doing things he doesn't like to do, for he is living according to Your will for him. Though we may all be persecuted in Your name for doing Your will, may it an easy interaction between him and his co-workers, and help them to accept him for what he chooses is best for him and his life to serve You. Help him to do all things in the glory of Your name. Send Your angels to take care of him, and be beside him on his journey. I ask these things in Your name, Amen. :prayer:

Upvote 0

faithfulchild

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
✟24,689.00
Faith
Catholic
:prayer: Dear God,

Please keep this gentleman safe on his first business journey and help him to feel secure that You are watching over him. Please help his co-workers not to pressure him into doing things he doesn't like to do, for he is living according to Your will for him. Though we may all be persecuted in Your name for doing Your will, may it an easy interaction between him and his co-workers, and help them to accept him for what he chooses is best for him and his life to serve You. Help him to do all things in the glory of Your name. Send Your angels to take care of him, and be beside him on his journey. I ask these things in Your name, Amen. :prayer:

Heavenly Father I stand in agreement with this prayer and all prayers for Mark. In Jesus name I pray, giving praise and thanks for a safe and sucessful journey. Amen

Upvote 0

+RubiesFire+

Senior Veteran
Nov 1, 2005
✟18,386.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I was wondering if you could all be in prayer regarding my first out of town business trip this week. Please pray that I have a safe journey. I also do not drink and there has been a lot of discussion about going out at night. Please pray that my coworkers would not pressure me to drink if it is "not my thing". Thank-you and God Bless.

:prayer:

Upvote 0

Ruth~

Legend
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2006
✟67,483.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Democrat
Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done of earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil.

Upvote 0

synger

Confessional Liturgical Lutheran
Site Supporter
Sep 12, 2006
✟44,856.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:crossrc:

May your business trip go well, and may God bless you as you travel with safety and comfort. May He give you strength to stand for your convictions.

canticum graduum levavi oculos meos in montes unde veniet auxilium meum
auxilium meum a Domino factore caeli et terrae

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills. From whence cometh my help?
My help cometh from the LORD which made heaven and earth.

Upvote 0

Ruth~

Legend
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2006
✟67,483.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Democrat
Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done of earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil.

Upvote 0
C

catgirl7

God please bless Mark and give him safety of travel. God don't allow him to yield to the pressure of the night life in order to fit in on this trip.God surround him with other christian people who will not yield to the pressure of not fitting in.God annoint him from the crown of his head to the souls of his feet. God allow this to be a opportunity for him to witness.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tapero

Legend
Site Supporter
Apr 14, 2004
Visit site
✟88,544.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear Lord, I pray for Mark for safety in his travels, for a good sucessful trip, and to be strong to be able to say no thank you, I don't drink. Please though it might be awkward, let it be awkward while he determines not to drink and party. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

Upvote 0

Mark022884

Oct 1, 2004
✟15,275.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Politics
US-Republican
I want to thank everyone for their prayers. I will continue to pray and look to the Lord for his guidance and strength in this matter. It is only through him that I will be able to get through this challenging situation in my life. Again, thank you all, your thoughts and prayers are encouraging to me.

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
icon10.gif
I Promise To Never Forget The Passion Of Christ !!!

Lord, make us instruments
of your peace.
Where there is hatred
let us sow love;
Where there is injury, pardon;
Where there is discord, union;
Where there is doubt, faith;
Where there is despair, hope;
Where there is darkness, light;
Where there is sadness, joy.
Grant that we may not
so much seek
To be consoled as to console;
To be understood
as to understand;
To be loved as to love.
For it is in giving
that we receive;
It is in pardoning
that we are pardoned;
And it is in dying that we are
born to eternal life.

In The Beloved Name Of Jesus Christ I Pray The Holy Spirit Enter And Meet All Needs. This I Pray In The Name Of Jesus Christ Our Savior Who Suffered Torture At The Hands Of Men So We May Be Forgiven. Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums