-
✟24,879.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey everyone... I'm a very new Christian who accepted Christ after going from perfectly normal and healthy to bedridden with ME overnight. I'm only just starting to feel better, but my faith has helped me so much through this it's unreal. The Lord's love and peace has been incredible help in enduring all this, but it's certainly been difficult. The problem with this illness is that it's barely recognised by the medical establishment, and is very hard to treat. I have received great help already from Him and am so utterly incredibly grateful, but I'm struggling emotionally and getting to the end of my tether... Lovely people of these forums.. I just ask if anyone who sees this can pray.. Not just for me, but for the millions of other sufferers with this illness. :) Have a wonderful day!

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
e48e873c9648ec1f17fa19a5ac17d931.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: PeacefulHope
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Hey everyone... I'm a very new Christian who accepted Christ after going from perfectly normal and healthy to bedridden with ME overnight. I'm only just starting to feel better, but my faith has helped me so much through this it's unreal. The Lord's love and peace has been incredible help in enduring all this, but it's certainly been difficult. The problem with this illness is that it's barely recognised by the medical establishment, and is very hard to treat. I have received great help already from Him and am so utterly incredibly grateful, but I'm struggling emotionally and getting to the end of my tether... Lovely people of these forums.. I just ask if anyone who sees this can pray.. Not just for me, but for the millions of other sufferers with this illness. :) Have a wonderful day!

It took seven years to get a diagnosis(see below) in the states, the doctors were so ignorant and unwilling to admit this under regular ama protocols. Thankfully, AFTER the diagnosis, recovery was rapid (though shaky for 2 more years; due to unknown or known specific deficiencies).
Multitudes in the states are being diagnosed now, and getting worse instead of improving.

Is this what you are referring to:
Chronic fatigue syndrome - Wikipedia
Chronic fatigue syndrome - Wikipedia - Cached - Similar
Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), also referred to as myalgic encephalomyelitis ( ME), is a medical condition characterized by long-term fatigue and other ...

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

:heart: Praying, dear heart. Welcome to CF (((hug)))

• Friendly
Reactions: PeacefulHope
Upvote 0

faythymns

Nov 11, 2018
Great Falls, Montana
✟21,186.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello sweet Child of God. Whatever it is you're facing, in the name of Jesus you will be healed! You are not alone in this and although things may seem grim now, know that the Lord is right there beside you, He will not leave your side, He has you holding you in His loving embrace and wants you to know that this illness will pass, in the name of Jesus this will pass! With God, all things are possible and I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength! You will pull through this sweetheart and with every hour spent waiting you will be made stronger, keep reading the Word of God, commune with your soul upon your bed and pray/talk with God and think of this as God's way to draw you closer to Him, preparing you for something amazing. God is good and faithful and true to His words and hears us and aids us when we are in distress and He's heard your prayers, all we need to do now is wait on His perfect timing. Please feel free to message me if you need someone to talk to and know that I will continue praying for you.

Upvote 0