Prayer... depressed.

CoreyO

Mar 18, 2008
✟8,369.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hey guys. I've been feeling like really depressed just now. The whole day was fine... but then, like a ton of bricks, I just got like this immense sense of hopelessness just dropped on top of me. Not feeling so good. If ya'll wouldn't mind sending out a prayer or two, I'd greatly appreciate it. And if any of ya'll need prayer for anything yourselves, just send me a PM and I'll pray over it. Maybe praying in agreement with someone else will help us both.

DestinyRain

I cried when I was born,and everyday shows why.-GH
Nov 15, 2007
✟15,441.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Praying for you, here's some verses for encouragement:

He gives power to the weak,
And to those who have no might He increases strength. Is.40:29

Why are you cast down, O my soul?
And why are you disquieted within me?
Hope in God;
For I shall yet praise Him,
The help of my countenance and my God. Ps.42:11

He heals the brokenhearted
And binds up their wounds. Ps.147:3

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9

Upvote 0

CoreyO

Mar 18, 2008
✟8,369.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Thanks you guys, I means alot. And thanks for the scriptures Destiny, I'm definitely keeping those handy.

It was a weird kind of depression... I've never had like real depression before. Not the kind that gets publicity. My mom suffered with depression, but she overcame that years ago, so that was what I based my feeling on.

It was more like this crushing feeling of powerlessness. I just felt so hopeless, so powerless--in my own life, in the world, in everything. But I was telling someone in a PM that the Lord reminded me this morning... we are more than conquerers in His name, and if the birds are fed, and the countrysides are clothed in a thousand slendors--how much more does He care for, and take of, me?

It was like a huge weight dropped off my shoulders. I guess the Lord just needed to remind me to cast all my cares on Him instead of only *pretending* to cast all my cares on Him. :D

Thanks all for your prayers. I look forward to hitting today fresh! :D

And if any of ya'll still need prayer requests just send me a PM!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

songz777

Spouse first strengthens your marriage
Apr 5, 2004
Devon ~ Plymouth
Visit site
✟31,494.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
praying for you brov . . ik now how you feel, it hits you when you dont expect and sometimes its the enemy,. The main thing is that every trial is spam filitered by God and only the ones He wants to hit us will, the rest are trashed by Him! God is on control not Satan.

Upvote 0