• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Prayer and Thanksgiving

Discussion in 'Singles (Only*)' started by gospels, Jul 29, 2020.

1. gospels

gospels Christ my breath. ⚡ Christ my music. ⚡ Supporter

+1,525
    India
    Christian
    Single
    Dear Jesus, I am not worthy to unloose Your sandal and yet You washed my feet and died for me- All praises be to Your Holy name. Thank You so much.

May I also wash others feet as You asked and be willing to lay down my life for others, for Your glory and according to Your will for me. Amen.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. gospels

+1,525
    India
    Christian
    Single
    Dear God, thank You for sending Your Holy Spirit to dwell in us and for building us up into Your living temple, by Your grace.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. gospels

+1,525
    India
    Christian
    Single
    Dear Lord, You are my God. I thank you and praise You for You are the Lord sitting upon a throne in the heaven, high and lifted up.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Anthony2019

Anthony2019 A work in progress. Being moulded by the Potter! CF Ambassadors Supporter

+6,244
    United Kingdom
    Anglican
    Single
    Just popped over to Wales and having a quiet couple of nights in a B&B on the coast.

Thank you Lord for such magnificent scenery and wildlife. The world is such a beautiful place.

borth.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. gospels

+1,525
    India
    Christian
    Single
    Thank you for sharing. How great is our God.

6. gospels

+1,525
    India
    Christian
    Single
    Dear Lord, thank You so much for yet another day to celebrate who You are and this privilege to experience life with You, in You.

7. gospels

+1,525
    India
    Christian
    Single
    Dear Lord, thank you for the gift of fellowship. I praise You for all the members on this forum. Please help us to edify one another and glorify Your name. We welcome Your presence in our midst. Please join us and lead our conversations. Show us the things that are not pleasing to You and shape us according to Your will. May You delight in us and may we see Your name magnified. Amen and thank you.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2020
  8. gospels

+1,525
    India
    Christian
    Single
    Dear Lord, thank You for strengthening my wings that I may enjoy the storms when they come.