Nov 13, 2005
✟10,536.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Im having a very hard time latley with things. I lost my infant son in April (Stillborn) I suffer from depression and it seems like its getting worse. I do take medicane for it but it doesnt seem to work. Im hurting so bad. Please I ask you to pray for me. God Bless you!

Reactions: It's Mee

Im-revived

Working for God, through our Lord.
May 5, 2005
England
✟7,494.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
UK-Labour
Lord this is so sad to hear and I ask for healing emotionally, I pray you'll guide this person to proffessional help and back to the doctors for maybe some stronger medication. Amen

Im-revived:groupray:

heatherq17 said:
Im having a very hard time latley with things. I lost my infant son in April (Stillborn) I suffer from depression and it seems like its getting worse. I do take medicane for it but it doesnt seem to work. Im hurting so bad. Please I ask you to pray for me. God Bless you!

Upvote 0

EElle

Nov 9, 2005
✟168.00
Faith
Christian
Our Father god, which art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors. Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. For thine is the kingdom, the power, and the glory forever.

Heavenly Father, please take Heather into your arms. Hold and comfort her. Please let her know you are there for her. Please take away her pain and anguish and replace it with peace and joy. We thank you ahead of time for answered prayer. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Upvote 0
W

woman.at.the.well

EElle said:
Our Father god, which art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors. Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. For thine is the kingdom, the power, and the glory forever.

Heavenly Father, please take Heather into your arms. Hold and comfort her. Please let her know you are there for her. Please take away her pain and anguish and replace it with peace and joy. We thank you ahead of time for answered prayer. In Jesus' name, Amen.

I could not add one more thing to this lovely prayer. I stand in agreement with EElle and ask that You continue to be with this sister who needs Your love, our love, and lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

In Jesus Name we place her in Your hands Lord,
Amen

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.