delirium_86

Mar 16, 2005
Burbank,CA
✟7,878.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi! I recently quit my job as a nanny last week and when I was about to leave, I asked my boss for my final week's pay. She first kept insisting that she already paid me, but when I showed her proof that she did not, she said she had no cash. So I had her issue me a cheque and I promised her I would not cash it until Monday.

On my way home, she called me up and very rudely started accusing me of already cashing the cheque, but I told her that I had it in my hand. She then said probably made a mistake and not to cash the cheque until she calls as it will bounce because she doesn't have enough money in her account.

It's now Wednesday (this happened on Friday of last week) and I have tried calling her but she is obviously ignoring my calls...

She owes me $200 and for some, that might not seem like much, but it means a lot to me right now. I intended to use it to buy my Father a phone for his birthday this Saturday and the rest was to pay for my sponsored child, Engie from Nicaragua.

I will keep trying to call her everyday until she answers, so I can cash my cheque. Please pray that God will convict her.

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father, You know the problems that our sister is facing right now. Let this issue with her boss be resolved. Lord, let the woman see that she is being unreasonable, and that she needs to pay for the services that she obtained. Lord, hold our sister in Your arms. Let her not worry about this anymore, but let it all be taken care of for her. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
:prayer:

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Go to her bank to cash it. They will let you know if it will bounce or not. If there is no money then you can keep checking with her bank until there is some. If you deposit into your bank it could bounce on your end.

Father, in the divine mind there is no loss. I pray that she will not loose the money she earned. I pray in Jesus name that THY will is done. Thank you for this and for all you do. AMEN

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
icon10.gif
I Promise To Never Forget The Passion Of Christ !!!

Father You Are All Good And Almighty. Your Will Is Ours. I Pray For All Manifestations Of Your Holy Spirit To Enter Each Of Us. I Know You Will Meet Our Needs . I Pray For Everyone In Jesus Name. Amen

Upvote 0

suzeequeue

redeemed by the blood of the Lamb
Oct 5, 2006
U.S. Midwest
✟15,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
dear heavenly Father, please bless this young lady with what she is due. please bring peace to her about this situation. we leave it in Your mighty hand, Lord. thank you for hearing and answering this prayer. in Jesus holy name. amen.

friend, i do not know the laws where you are, but employers in my state must pay when due or if reported to the State Labor Board they can be fined for each day they do not pay. at very least, the Labor Board will contact her and tell her to pay, or else she could be fined.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums