Pray for Us...

OceanGirl

Nov 9, 2004
✟8,352.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Please pray for my boyfriend and I. We are in need of support. We both believe God brought us together for many reasons and need support within our relationship. Thank you for all who care to comment. Look up my other posts to learn more. Thanks all and may God bless.

Reactions: sistakrista

CASEY82

Oct 16, 2006
Caboolture
✟16,292.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please pray for my boyfriend and I. We are in need of support. We both believe God brought us together for many reasons and need support within our relationship. Thank you for all who care to comment. Look up my other posts to learn more. Thanks all and may God bless.
:prayer: Father i pray for your blessing on my friends lives, lord you alone know their hearts and the plans that you have for them, i just pray for your blessing on their future.

Amen

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
icon11.gif

icon10.gif
In The Name Of Jesus Christ !

I Am Praying

That The Holy Spirit Of God Enter Each Of Us With The Speed Of The Angels And Miraculously Meet All Our Needs.

Another day has come and gone Father and I am here at Your Will. In Jesus Name I Pray that Your Miraculous Holy Spirit enter and meet all our needs. I Pray for Your Direct Intervention Father in all matters here. I trust only You to accomplish these miracles through Your Powerful Holy Spirit. In The Beloved Name Of Jesus Christ I Pray .

Amen​

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums