Pray for them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please remember Dusty and Noah They are Both Lost!
Noah has asked me to explain my religion to him. :) so please pray for them and pray for me as well pray that God will give me the words to tell them ! Pray that Dusty will turn from the Idols and find Jesus! I love the lost and it hurts to see so many lost. I cry every night. I am so depressed. But joy ful that God is useing me!!!:)
With love to all including the hopeless and lost Brett. :wave::angel:

Faith0263

Bapticostal
Feb 14, 2002
Texas
Visit site
✟15,405.00
Faith
Baptist
Brett,

I'll be remembering Dusty and Noah in prayers along with all the lost and hurting right now.

Father, we lift Dusty and Noah to you now. Soften their hearts and open them and their eyes and ears to see, and hear everything that will be shown to them by people you put in their paths, such as Brett. Give him the words of wisdom needed to reach these souls, Lord and refresh his spirit and faith daily to do so. Let us all reach out to the lost and hurting in the way you see fit Lord, and your will be done. Give us the boldness in you and strength we need to open our mouths and by our actions witness to those that need it. I ask it now in the precious holy name of Jesus Christ, our Lord, Savior and Redeemer, Amen and amen.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.