Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
In these serious times we're in... I ask that we pray for our military... our President and the civilians of North Korea. Let us not witness the massacre that will inevitably cost thousands of U.S soildiers lives && the innocent men women && children under NK rule:(

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
between the pages of the Bible.
Visit site
✟200,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Pray for all the political and military leaders to be guided by God's wisdom and loving character. Pray that they show great patience in their decisions and lean on God's Holy Spirit for divine guidance. Pray also for all of the people who might find themselves as collateral victims should matters escalate into violence. May God's will be done. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Korean-American Christian

raised Presbyterian. member of the Nazarene Church
Feb 21, 2017
USA
✟17,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
In these serious times we're in... I ask that we pray for our military... our President and the civilians of North Korea. Let us not witness the massacre that will inevitably cost thousands of U.S soildiers lives && the innocent men women && children under NK rule:(

Father God, I pray for the people in North Korea. Have mercy on them, Father. In Your timing, I ask for the complete downfall of the dictatorial regime in North Korea. Foil and thwart all of Kim Jong Eun's wicked plans and schemes. Father God, shut his mouth and bind his hands and feet. Render Kim Jong Eun completely powerless, oh God our Father. I ask that the Gospel of Christ Jesus will be heard by every person in North Korea. All these things I ask in the name of Christ Jesus, Amen.

0A America.jpg

Upvote 0

sethrak

Aug 7, 2017
El Dorado County, California
✟49,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Yes, I would like to see this thing come out right. North Korea and it's leader will jump or sit quietly as China wishes. We, I think, should not be arguing with them at all~talking to them makes no sense ether. The puppet master is in China.
I pray for our guys and ladies in the military and our president. I think the president has a good brain, is on our side and is working in our best interest~Lord be with and guide him~

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,065,936.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request, President Trump, the presidential administration, wisdom, guidance, and for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

Upvote 0