✟7,850.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hello, I am new to this site.
I am going through something extremely painful right now.
I am here to share, and to get myself, my fiancé, on the prayer chain.
Praying this chain will allow my prayers and your prayers to become more potent, and I can receive the answers I desire.

My fiancé has not been heard from in 1 week and 1 day. His phone has been off since last Friday. Nor me nor anyone in his family has heard from him, spoken to him, or anything.
He has not gotten on to any of his social media or even attempted to contact anyone.
I am Christian, and his mother is as well.
She has reassured me he is okay, that he will come back, safe, unharmed and that as his mother and as a devoted Christian she would know if something were wrong.
I am pushed myself into prayer, begging, pleading, crying out to the lord for answers, help. I am feeling defeated, and paralyzed.
Please everyone pray for him (Jermichael).
Any help I can get would be so grateful, I pray and thank every one of you for your support and prayers.
May god bless you a thousand times over.

My lord, my love..
I pray for your guidance as I am lost right now, my fiancé is in your hands. I am struggling with giving you all of my trust and lending all of this over to you. I am struggling with believing you are taking care of him and this, and that you will bring him back home.
Lord, forgive me for this, and anything I have ever done wrong, or anything I have ever done to disappoint you. Lord have mercy on Jermichael, give him safety and protection at all time, keep him away from any and all harm, do not let anything or anyone hurt him, place a shield, a hedge of protection over him and be with him at all times. Give him the opportunity to call me or his mother, please lord let me hear his voice, let me tell him I love him.
Lord I trust you, I do. I want my family, I want happiness, and your love to soothe me in this time. You are not finished with me, or Jermichael, you have just started our lives. I know you will protect him, I know you bring him back, I know he will call, I believe in you and give you this painful burden upon my chest. Please give me peace and rest, please stop the tears, please stop to anxiety, and fear, and worry and doubt. I want to know, I need a sign! Please lord anything will do, cast your angels down upon jermichael.
Lord God, my will and love is in you, and I know I should trust you more than what I do, I feel like my life is falling apart and I fear for the man I love. Oh god! Please oh lord, make this all better, let me hug him again, tell him I love him again, smell his shirt again, please.
I love you so much, with all of my heart.
In finding myself I find you every time.
I need you now, more than ever.
Please please lord answer my prayer.

In your name, sweet lord I pray, amen.

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,065,450.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request, Jermichael, and for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

Upvote 0

J&S

Aug 11, 2017
Texas
✟7,850.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
My prayers are with you. I can't imagine the anxiety and thoughts you must be having. Please do let us all know if he is found. God be with you.

Thank you so much for your prayers. I will always update, I'm trying to keep myself together.

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

J&S

Aug 11, 2017
Texas
✟7,850.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Father I pray blessings on this request, Jermichael, and for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

Thank you Rocky, it's means so much to me.
I pray he comes back soon.

Upvote 0