Jdog4God
Dec 13, 2009
Texas
✟7,645.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm a 17 yr old guy and i've been struggling with a very difficult issue. I've been trying to deal with it alone for the past couple yrs but now i need reinforcement. Ever since i was in jr. high i've been struggling with attraction to guys. I have never acted out on these thoughts or have done anything, so i'm not gay. I choose not to live that kind of lifestyle, but this struggle is really interfering with my life. I want a girl friend, but dont know if i can give her all that i have to give. This struggle has really brought me closer to God, we have an awesome bond. I just want prayer that this would go away and i can live my life without this constant burden. Please pray that i overcome this struggle.

Thanks for reading, any prayer is appreciated.

Reactions: Kixa
Nov 13, 2011
✟15,196.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Liberals
jdog. Well, most gays say they were born that way, so maybe you are indeed born that way or just a heterosexual with homosexual tendency's I don't know.
But what I do know is that being gay is not wrong, and if the bible says it is well, the bible also say that you should kill your neighbor if he works on Sunday, women should be silent in church, etc. So yeah, it isn't a big deal. Maybe you should meditate on it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums