• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Pray for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kaykay9.0

I will pray and will continue to do so.:prayer::hug:

I also want to go ahead and publicly voice a prayer for you and all of us on here who stuggle right now~

Lord,
As Armor has requested, I do lift him to you and ask that you bring him peace in His relationship with you. Lord help him know at deep levels whatever he needs to know about his relationship with you. Give Him your peace, Lord. Lord, I also lift up all the others who have struggled and who do struggle with differing levels of OCD. Lord, I ask for supernatural healing of this affliction as well as the wisdom for all of us to know what to do if we need to take steps in the natural to battle OCD. Lord, please direct our paths in getting healing for this affliction. If we need the counsel of any certain individual, physician, or counselor, I ask that you would bring that person and situation into our lives. And Lord, please give us Your wisdom as we attempt to support and counsel each other here on this forum.

In Jesus name,
Amen

Upvote 0

Jayangel81

Child of the Most High
Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2007
Long Island Ny, USA
✟49,584.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yeah alittle.

Just remember our forgivness from God is not a feeling. The enemy likes to use this against us. Aften times we have a hard time forgiving ourselves and that may contribute to it.

Mediate on these verses:

For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.
As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

psalm 103:11-12

For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more
Hebrews 8:12

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1John 1:9

Gods love and mercy will always be with you, its greater than you think;)

The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.
Jeramiah 31:3

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.