Pray for me with my husband.

L

lacy

I will pray for you little honey.

Father God,giver of life, and lover of peace and joy, I ask you to help this young lady in her marriage troubles, to release her from pain and injuries and hopelessness in this situation.

I ask you Jesus, to began to show her DH how much of a treasure his wife is,and how much he loves and cares about her deep down inside his being.

Give him visions of your great love for her.
Open his eyes to see the value of her,and may he want to show her how he does value her.

Help this young lady to know that you made her beautiful, and said it was good.
Help her to have dignity in herself becuz you gave her talents, and made her a woman of grace, and honor and stability!

Give her courage to speak up (with respect) and teach her how to be an encourager, even in this hard situation, to her DH.

Help her Father to find friends in a ladies Bible study, or church, that will pray with her.

Let her know that this is a time also, to get to know you, Father, better, to grow in a relationship with you....as you then will hear and bless her becuz You want your children to know you and come to you in everything!
In Christ Jesus name, I ask you my Lord, you alone are our Saviour!

Reactions: lonnienord
Upvote 0

lonnienord

Keep Praying!!
Jan 13, 2005
Lorain, Ohio about 30 miles west of Cleveland on L
Visit site
✟39,601.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
amen!!!!!!!!!!:prayer:
great prayer, lucy!!
and i will also pray for you,pinkprincisscat!!
Dear kind JESUS
today i started two prayer places in this forum see my sig line and join us in prayer in one or both of these threads.:groupray:

all for JESUS!!:clap:
lonnie:wave:

Upvote 0

pinkprincesscat

Feb 13, 2005
Wales UK
✟187.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Thanks Lacy & Lonie,

My local vicar has also been to visit us this week in our home and prayed for us both. So prayer is so powerful! It actually moved my Hubby to tears, and he hugged the vicar and it was a really nice scene! I am so grateful to you and everyone else who has prayed for us. I really understand the value of my marriage vows and the vicar covered the ground really tactfully when he spoke to my husband. And it was nice! I am praying for him every day as well that jesus envelopes him in his love and blesses him.

Thank-you to you all XX I am eternally grateful to you all. I pray to the Lord to bless you and in all that you day every day. XX

Upvote 0