Secretly Nancy Drew
May 29, 2014
Somewhere in the South
✟16,182.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have had way too many spiritual issues to count, and now this situation in Israel is terrifying me because I'm scared of not becoming a Christian before Jesus comes back. Please pray for me. Something about Christianity just doesn't seem to sink in for me, and I really need help.

Zeek

Follower of Messiah, Israel advocate and Zionist
Nov 8, 2010
England
✟11,664.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have had way too many spiritual issues to count, and now this situation in Israel is terrifying me because I'm scared of not becoming a Christian before Jesus comes back. Please pray for me. Something about Christianity just doesn't seem to sink in for me, and I really need help.

Hi,
I realize that some people are literally 'blasted' into the Kingdom of G-d through a series of events, difficult situations, even disease and imminent death...but for most of us coming to a place where we accept that Jesus did indeed die for us to cleanse us of all our sin, that He is our Saviour and that we have the gift of eternal life...is an ongoing process, you cannot be made to believe because 'faith' is a gift of G-d.

In a nutshell faith translates to trusting that Jesus is whom He claims to be, and will do what He promises as written out in the Bible.

My prayer for you is that despite the troubles going on in Israel, you will come to a place where you can be confident in the love of G-d for you as an individual, and that you will soon know the joy that comes from being forgiven and having the peace that He promised every person who trusted in Him...something that can never be taken from you...it will put your whole outlook on life into an entirely new perspective.

G-d bless you, and keep seeking Him until you find Him.

Upvote 0
Apr 2, 2013
✟17,827.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
God loves you. Praying for you. Jesus is the way the truth and the life. For God so loves you that He gave Jesus that if you believe you will have eternal life. If you confess with your mouth Jesus is lord and believe in your heart that God raised Jesus from the dead you will be saved. As many as received Him he gave the right to become children of God.

Upvote 0
A

Andrea411

You are right to be concerned, the bible tells us to pray for the peace of Jerusalem. Worry is like shoveling smoke, it gets you no where.

Try talking with your pastor about your doubts, better to be honest then suffer with doubt. Faith is a choice, you must either choose Christ or your own way. Obviously your way isn't making it.
Horrible things are happening all over the Middle East. The murder of Christians
is common, millions are displaced. What little structure they had is falling apart. They that refuse Christ are getting what they have asked for, Islam. No freedom, no choice, just the horror of war.
In Christ you find true freedom. Give yourself to Him and ask Him to fill you with His Holy Spirit, wait on the Lord and He will show Himself if your asking is sincere, He is able to answer.
God bless, andrea

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,081,290.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Praying for the increased faith. Also bringing these needs before the Lord during the 1:15 PM BBNRadio.org Family Altar program.

PS- My web site @ rockytopva - YouTube is designed to build faith, which is the opposite of fear. Also, salvation is as easy as believing on the Lord Jesus Christ. God did not intend it to be complicated.

Upvote 0

nigheandonn

Secretly Nancy Drew
May 29, 2014
Somewhere in the South
✟16,182.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
God loves you. Praying for you. Jesus is the way the truth and the life. For God so loves you that He gave Jesus that if you believe you will have eternal life. If you confess with your mouth Jesus is lord and believe in your heart that God raised Jesus from the dead you will be saved. As many as received Him he gave the right to become children of God.

Don't worry about your own personal salvation in that way—ask God forgiveness for your sins and to enter your life and to become a daughter of God!

Question for both of you: how do I do this?! Is this even possible with so much spiritual baggage, doubt, and hesitation? I have a hard time even feeling a need to repent, which seems to be a major problem.

Praying for the increased faith. Also bringing these needs before the Lord during the 1:15 PM BBNRadio.org Family Altar program.

PS- My web site @ rockytopva - YouTube is designed to build faith, which is the opposite of fear. Also, salvation is as easy as believing on the Lord Jesus Christ. God did not intend it to be complicated.

Thanks, I will check it out!

And thank you to everyone for praying.

Upvote 0

nigheandonn

Secretly Nancy Drew
May 29, 2014
Somewhere in the South
✟16,182.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You are right to be concerned, the bible tells us to pray for the peace of Jerusalem. Worry is like shoveling smoke, it gets you no where.

Try talking with your pastor about your doubts, better to be honest then suffer with doubt. Faith is a choice, you must either choose Christ or your own way. Obviously your way isn't making it.
Horrible things are happening all over the Middle East. The murder of Christians
is common, millions are displaced. What little structure they had is falling apart. They that refuse Christ are getting what they have asked for, Islam. No freedom, no choice, just the horror of war.
In Christ you find true freedom. Give yourself to Him and ask Him to fill you with His Holy Spirit, wait on the Lord and He will show Himself if your asking is sincere, He is able to answer.
God bless, andrea

I have talked to my pastor and his wife, but I feel like I'm bugging them. :\ I know they're so busy. They haven't said I'm bugging them or anything like that, but I just worry that I am. How does one choose faith? I am so confused.

Upvote 0

Ann Doupont

Veteran
Dec 25, 2004
Boise, Idaho
Visit site
✟10,009.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single

Hi there. I wouldn't be so concerned about whether or not you should be a
Christian, but rather in trusting Jesus and what He said in the Bible. Some people try and do Christian things, and they base their understanding on what they see in other people.

Simply read the gospels for yourself and believe what the Lord Himself has said.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ann Doupont

Veteran
Dec 25, 2004
Boise, Idaho
Visit site
✟10,009.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
I just had to add that you're not alone in your fears. When I first asked Jesus to come into my life, I had so many fears that I couldn't count them all. However, after now knowing Him for many years, He has removed them.

Simply ask Jesus to come into your life to be your Lord and Savior...in your own words and trust that He will help you.

And, if you need me to help you understand some things, please pm me.

Love,

Ann

Upvote 0
A

Andrea411

I have talked to my pastor and his wife, but I feel like I'm bugging them. :\ I know they're so busy. They haven't said I'm bugging them or anything like that, but I just worry that I am. How does one choose faith? I am so confused.
I am part of a group of Christian women that have a blog. It is to encourage... if you need some encouragement come on over and hit follow on the end of the post. You can comment there to any of the four of us and maybe you'll see how your walk with the Lord is not so different then ours.
God bless, andrea
Introduction | Pro 31 Women's Compendium

Upvote 0

BeautifulLove

Jun 16, 2014
USA
✟15,240.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I am praying for you!

We all have confusing situations but the fact that you are afraid of salvation tells me that you are a Christian or at least very close to becoming one. Maybe you are having a hard time accepting this and I truly pray God takes over your body and soul. Truly believe and repent of your sins.

Do you believe that Jesus was God's son and was sent down to this earth to die for our sins and was resurrected? If so, you are a Christian.

The devil is the only one who can make you question this or try to steal your faith away from you (or even keep faith from getting to you). Tell him no! Good prevails over evil. The Middle East stuff has been happening ever since I could remember. I doubt we are too close to the end, but you never know. Don't base your faith on a timeframe.

May god bless you!

Upvote 0