Visit site
✟8,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
My son Darren, 19 is back in college. Doing 'his best' but has issues of PRIDE and ANGER.

He has agreed to go to Celebrate Recovery tonight which I know is impossibly difficult for him...HE THINKS HE HAS TO REACH THAT PERFECT PLACE BEFORE HE SHOULD MAKE SUCH A STEP...or he'll be a hypocrite.

I've explained there is no such perfect place and the first step to 'that perfect place' of righteousness before GOD is seeking edification in some ministry.

So please pray blessings that his visit will be fruitful and his heart will be open and fertile and he'll be open to return or try others if this ones not his cup. Most importantly, that whether here or otherwise, GOD place his intercession in his Son Darren's life...in Jesus' name...AMEN

odiear3rd

May 24, 2005
Florida
✟8,967.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
God Bless him. No one has reach the Perfect stage in life. Jesus was the only one who can into this world as a Perfect Man. It is a good thought to think we can achieve Perfection, Maybe we will get close to it when we go to be with the Lord. Young People think they are hypocrites if they can't live up to certain expectations. This is an excuse for not giving their hearts and lives to the Lord. You keep Praying for him and don't give up on him. One day he will see the light and realise that he needs the Lord. I am Praying with you. God bless you.

:pray::pray:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.