Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
Father God, have mercy on us. God, please have mercy on us all. Please be with those who are no longer active CF members. Please help us to truly love one another, as Jesus showed us by His example. Please help us to realize that possessing intellectual head knowledge of the right doctrines and creeds is not enough. Help us to repent of our sin and reconcile with our brothers & sisters. Please help us to realize that all of us are one in Christ Jesus. Help us to truly put our faith into action. These things I ask in the name of Christ Jesus, Amen.

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
between the pages of the Bible.
Visit site
✟200,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
O LORD, Thank you that you are a loving and gracious God. Thank you for offering us forgiveness and the gift of new life in Christ. Thank you that your love is perfect, it never fails, and that nothing can separate us from your love. Your will, not ours, be done. In Jesus' name. Amen. :praying:

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
<Staff Edit>

:heart: Praying for you, KAC, and asking God to minister to you as only He can, and that He protects and defends you, guides you, and blesses you and grants you extraordinary favor in all that you do. May He guide you now, in this very moment, my friend. (((hug)))

• Prayers
Reactions: Truthfrees
Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,065,525.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Love the prayer!

Father I pray blessings on this request, CF, and the members here, and for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

• Friendly
Reactions: Pilgrim
Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,065,525.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request, continued blessings for CF, and for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

• Friendly
Reactions: Pilgrim
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums