Living in hybrid space
Apr 6, 2007
Australia
✟18,846.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I saw someone ask for prayer for New York state so I thought why not pray for a nation..

Particular prayer points for Australia are:

bullet.gif
For most people the standard of living in Australia is high and their culture can be very laid back and focused on making money and making yourself happy. More and more Australians claim to be of 'no religion'. The church needs to understand this 'post-modern' society in Australia and reach out to generations who increasingly see God as irrelevant.

bullet.gif
The Australian Aborigines have been oppressed by Western culture for over 200 years. Some are Christians but there is still a need for reconciliation between black and white Australians. Despite efforts by the Rudd government for reconciliation there is a lot of hurt in communities and families. Pray for organisations reaching out to these people and that they can express their Christian faith without losing their cultural identity.

bullet.gif
Pray for those in Australia who have had less opportunity to hear about God: the Muslim communities, those in isolated rural areas and immigrants. Pray for effective communication, especially where many do not speak English as a first language.

bullet.gif
Pray for rain in Australia as we are experiencing droughts across the country and insufficient amounts of rainfall overall.

If you are from Australia and would like to add to the prayer points please inform me thanks.

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Jeuss, touch Your people all over the world. We ask for Your special attention to Austrailia and your people. Please draw the lost to You. Help divisions to decrease and bring more unity in the Christian communities. Help them seek You in Spirit and in Truth.
Please hear all these intentions for Aussie. Amen.

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Catholic.gif

Father we pray for Your Holy Spirit to enter this matter and meet all needs. We know nothing is impossible for You and we pray for Your divine intervention. As Your children we know to expect a miracle. It is in Jesus Beloved, Holy, Gentle and Mighty Name we pray.
Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Father we declare Your freedom to and in Australia. Claim what is Your own. Draw Your chosen to You. Raise up Your righteous ones to fight the good fight, to do what is right and to take a stand for Your righteousness and justice, in the name of Your only begotten Son, amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Jeuss, touch Your people all over the world. We ask for Your special attention to Austrailia and your people. Please draw the lost to You. Help divisions to decrease and bring more unity in the Christian communities. Help them seek You in Spirit and in Truth.
Please hear all these intentions for Aussie. Amen.
Praying in agreement with these loving prayers. Answer these prayers according to your will Father. Thank you for all of your blessings and for joining us in prayer, Amen!

Mark 11:24 Therefore I say unto you, what things so ever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. Matthew 18:19-20 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Father i lift Australia to You. Break every stronghold. Release captives, set the prisoners free. Grant clarity and wisdom. Raise up Your righteous ones to fight the good fight, take a stand for what's right, and to never retreat, in the name of Jesus the Christ, the only begotten Son of the living God, amen.

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Father God I pray for Australia today.. that the message of the cross penetrates the hearts and minds of our people.. Father thank You for write ups in newspapers... and the church services and the way of the cross walked through our streets today.. Father break through the strong holds over our cities and towns and our country.. and let the message of freedom, forgiveness, love and salvation touch and bring response from men, women and children today.. Father let them come to You and turn from their wicked ways.. For we know Jesus that You did not come to judge the world but to save it.. Father save Australia and our people.. and let our ears hear and our eyes see so that we turn and repent.. Halleujah.. Glory to the Lamb that was slain.. amen

Upvote 0