Visit site
✟200,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father in Heaven, Thank You for appointing that man should establish governments for the people, with authority from God, that we may live our lives in peace and quiet, with all godliness and honesty. May the leaders whom have authority, in government, business, industry, academia, and elsewhere, exercise wisdom from God above in their capacity and assignments. May all our leaders and all our people love God above all else; and may they love their neighbors as self. May we all love our enemies and pray for them. God's will be done. In Jesus' name. Amen.

282861_99c40ba31254934be5461760b21ff6ed.jpg

A daily prayer for all those with "governmental authority, and for all that are in authority, that we may lead quiet and peaceable lives in all godliness and honesty." (1 Timothy 2:1-2)

Last edited:

Drought of the Heart

Site Supporter
Jun 2, 2018
Houston
✟55,337.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This was inspired by my Face Book Family posting terrible things about migrants

I have always understood I had no choice where I was born and who my parents are, no one does.

That alone should humble us but it does not. God does not love me anymore than He loves a child in Niger, one of the worse places for a child to be born.

If you have no compassion and are not praying for families born in a bad place that want what we have , you might need to go on a Mission trip...

We are where we are and have what we have because God allowed us to have it. The Book of Job is a good read anytime we become prideful of what we think we did or have. Job 1:21

And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord.

We need to pray for people calling themselves christians and not acting like it

• Prayers
Reactions: Pilgrim
Upvote 0

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
between the pages of the Bible.
Visit site
✟200,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for your thoughtful and heartfelt comments, Drought'. Let us extend our prayers to God for the less fortunate and unfortunate throughout the world, to those who are born into circumstances beyond their control, whom, nevertheless, are people God cares about and sent His Son, Jesus Christ, that they all might find salvation through Him. God commands us all to take care of the orphans and widows, to give unto others of our time, talent, missions, and financial resources. God calls on us, His people, to use the gifts He gave us, as Jesus would, to care for the needs of others. We are the neighbors Jesus talks about in the parable of the Good Samaritan. May the LORD help us all be neighbors whom would go forth as servants following the Goodness of God's Will. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Upvote 0