Visit site
✟10,150.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We got a letter in the mail saying that we won our case!!! :clap:

Some background:

My husband and I own a long haul truck. My husband drove it for a year but then we felt that God was wanting my husband to work locally instead of being out on the road all the time. So we hired a driver. The driver had a load going from New York to California and we knew that California had a specific weight law. So we told this driver 4 times to make sure he weighed the truck to see if some weight needed to be taken off or redistibuted in the trailer. Well end result was he didn't get it weighed like he was told to and when he went into California he was overweight. It cost us $742.50 to have the truck reloaded and weighted properly when it would have only cost $8.00 in a scale ticket that we pay for to find out if there was a problem. He was fired when he got back in off the road and we charged him the reloading fee. He then filed a wage claim against us and we lost the preliminary investigation and were told that we would have to pay him that money back. We filed an appeal and had a telephone hearing last week. And PRAISE THE LORD we received word yesterday that we won our appeal! :clap:

This has been such a streesful time for us and it's just so nice to have a bit of relief!

Sarah