Praise Songs about the Lord Jesus for Community Hangout

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Precious thread.

Thank you Brinny; that is a scary precious song; I was jumping around the forum just now popping songs into threads and posting greetings feeling like I was doing the Lord's work; and this song grabbed me and made me see that it's "all about Jesus" and I feel so inadequate to do anything in my feeble efforts to come up to His standard of work: as He said in the Gospel; "Work the works of God; believe in the One He sent." Jesus blessings on you sister.:amen:

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Thank you Brinny; that is a scary precious song; I was jumping around the forum just now popping songs into threads and posting greetings feeling like I was doing the Lord's work; and this song grabbed me and made me see that it's "all about Jesus" and I feel so inadequate to do anything in my feeble efforts to come up to His standard of work: as He said in the Gospel; "Work the works of God; believe in the One He sent." Jesus blessings on you sister.:amen:

He must surely be pleased with you sharing His joy, for that is a ministry that is SORELY needed.

Continue on, brother in Christ and beloved son of the Most High God.

Did'ja know that His joy (through His precious Holy Spirit) is contagious?

greenstars.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He must surely be pleased with you sharing His joy, for that is a ministry that is SORELY needed.

Continue on, brother in Christ and beloved son of the Most High God.

Did'ja know that His joy (through His precious Holy Spirit) is contagious?

greenstars.gif

Thanks for those words; sister; yes I think it is!:clap::amen::oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Amen!!!! You are most welcome, brother. Keep on keepin' on!!!!!!
bliss.gif

Oh! Wow! This is simple a great praise song!:oldthumbsup: This song was one of the first I had heard of Hillsong and Darlene Zschech a couple years ago when I first found them. I see this from the Women of Faith Worship team. When was this, do you know? It looks to be at an all women concert; I'm Jealous! :tutu: This was before Zschech grew-up and her hair turned blond.:D Or is that some one else?

Last edited:
Upvote 0