Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
For the past 11 years or so, my life has been defined by mental deficiencies and disorders of various kinds. Today, I woke up to the realization that, while I still have a lot of problems, mental illness is no longer one of them. I seem to have arrived back at the point where all I have are ordinary adult problems, and now I am an adult who is capable of dealing with them.

The Lord has guided me well on my journey, and it is good to live inside of a mind that is under control, rather than the disordered and depressed and afflicted mind of the past that kept working against itself.

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
For the past 11 years or so, my life has been defined by mental deficiencies and disorders of various kinds. Today, I woke up to the realization that, while I still have a lot of problems, mental illness is no longer one of them. I seem to have arrived back at the point where all I have are ordinary adult problems, and now I am an adult who is capable of dealing with them.

The Lord has guided me well on my journey, and it is good to live inside of a mind that is under control, rather than the disordered and depressed and afflicted mind of the past that kept working against itself.
This provides hope that being transformed by the renewal of our minds is possible. Thank you.

Reactions: linux.poet
Upvote 0