Visit site
✟15,990.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Teach me! Teach me well!! Tell me what I am doing wrong and where all the buttons are.

This is what it looks like when you quote somebody to respond to a specific thing they said. To do this, go down to the quick reply box and click the button that looks like a speech bubble. Something that says . will come up. Then, highlight the text you want to quote and copy-paste it in between the quotes. Then press enter and type your response. Try it!

Upvote 0

ClayDS1130

Mark 16:15
Jul 10, 2007
Washington, Michigan
Visit site
✟15,990.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I wonder if this will work

Yep! It worked! OK, now the other thing is how to post a full reply (this is a quick reply). Just above where it says "quick reply" there is a button that says "post reply." In there you can do a lot more stuff, including putting Christian-themed smiley faces in your message. Experiment! (This sounds so much like a help manual). :)

Upvote 0

artgaldayna

Jul 10, 2007
Illinois
Visit site
✟7,722.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
You do sound like a help manual! You are very helpful. I like you. It's 3 in the morning and I am not usually like this. hehe okay: :swoon:this one seemed the most calm. oh wait::) :cool:

the "Christian Fish" is an Ichthus which is the Greek symbol for "Jesus Christ, Son of God, Savior

Upvote 0

ClayDS1130

Mark 16:15
Jul 10, 2007
Washington, Michigan
Visit site
✟15,990.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Hehehe--OK, that's pretty much all you need to know to be able to post messages on here. But one other thing is, if you type [ BIBLE] [/BIBLE], and in between those you type the address of a verse, then it will automatically quote the verse from the King James Bible for you! For example: [BIBLE]John 3:16[/BIBLE]

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums