west coast
✟17,484.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Celibate
Mystery = Christ and the church is one body. Christ = head in heaven, His people = members on the earth, chosen in His purpose and having the same relationship with God and Father as Christ has with His God and Father

Ephesians 1:15-23 what God made Christ to be unto His people. This prayer is addressed to God, according to His power.

I have heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love toward all the saints, and for this reason I do not cease to give thanks for you as I remember you in my prayers.
I pray that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you a spirit of wisdom and revelation as you come to know him, so that, with the eyes of your heart enlightened, you may know what is the hope to which he has called you, what are the riches of his glorious inheritance among the saints, and what is the immeasurable greatness of his power for us who believe, according to the working of his great power.

God put this power to work in Christ when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly places, far above all rule and authority and power and dominion, and above every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the age to come. And he has put all things under his feet and has made him the head over all things for the church, which is his body, the fullness of him who fills all in all.

Ephesians 3:14-21 addressed to the Father and according to His love

For this reason I bow my knees before the Father,
from whom every family in heaven and on earth takes its name. I pray that, according to the riches of his glory, he may grant that you may be strengthened in your inner being with power through his Spirit, and that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith, as you are being rooted and grounded in love. I pray that you may have the power to comprehend, with all the saints, what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, so that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.

Now to him who by the power at work within us is able to accomplish abundantly far more than all we can ask or imagine, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.​

All spiritual blessings are in the Head, ministered to members according to their needs, and according to His (Christ’s) will. Romans 5:1-2, Ephesians 6:14 According to His purpose 1 Timothy 3:16

Therefore, since we are justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, hrough whom we have obtained access to this grace in which we stand; and we boast in our hope of sharing the glory of God.

Stand therefore, and fasten the belt of truth around your waist, and put on the breastplate of righteousness.

Without any doubt, the mystery of our religion is great:

He was revealed in flesh,

vindicated in spirit,

seen by angels,

proclaimed among Gentiles,

believed in throughout the world,

taken up in glory.​

The God of our Lord Jesus Christ
and
The Father of our Lord, Jesus Christ

Two lines of truth but both are knowing God, in Christ’s love expressed and in power to fulfill and both great revelations of the starting points of relationship Christ stands to believers. That standing = in all spiritual blessings. We are complete in Christ! All our blessings are there! His protection over us is to keep our blessings safely contained in the heavenlies, with access to Him at the throne of grace, for cleansing help in time of need. For a Christian to question salvation is just to block the view of what the bible says. But also if God were to give us all our blessings we would lose them immediately. We gradually are given access to our blessings as maturity unfolds.

All spiritual blessings in Christ = power

He has made us accepted in the beloved = love

In all just give thanks.

4UallPraise

disabled entertainment
Apr 24, 2021
west coast
✟17,484.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Celibate
When we pray beginning with His fulness and not our need, we acknowledge John 4:10 knowing the gift of God and Who one is speaking to. What we don’t want is to be continually thirsting after the same ole same ole, that doesn’t bring life to begin with. In perceiving, the soul is quickened to recognize the Father, the Giver of living water, coming through the smitten rock, the Son, that contains the power to fill the heart with peace, drawing us up to the Divine source from whence it came, the Spirit of truth.

“The eyes of our understanding are enlightened” and positioned to get to know “ what is the hope of His calling” Note His calling, not ours. Focus on Him and never oneself, if at all possible, to have our own standing found in Him.

He must increase.

And we must decrease.

Upvote 0