United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Pretty much this.

I know some of them wouldn't be weirded out that I considered them attractive, but would be weirded out by being posted on a Christian forum. They don't like their faces being plastered about on the internet.

In the name of real people...
248288_10150192390532675_508167674_7302714_2848403_n.jpg

Bread face is always attractive.

Is that Toastface?!?

Upvote 0

Patroklos

God is wrath
Jan 21, 2012
✟481.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
...seriously.... I mean, not to attack her, but for the sake of real sized women looking at this and feeling inadequate... unless that is just a specific genetic attribute or health condition, that is completely unrealistic.

*Curves on board*

Skinny women are not allowed.

Upvote 0

darktipper

Outside I look bad but inside is like candy :)
Apr 10, 2011
Somewhere in outer space.....
✟15,935.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
...seriously.... I mean, not to attack her, but for the sake of real sized women looking at this and feeling inadequate... unless that is just a specific genetic attribute or health condition, that is completely unrealistic.

*Curves on board*

She would be real sized also. No need to hate. I think she does cardio and diets and lifts weights. She is genetically built like that. There is no need to feel inadequate. God gave EVERYONE(even handicapped people. You can google some that got in shape even if they were missing a few limbs.) a good looking body. Some just take it further than others......

tumblr_lm6qidSCt91qhatv8o1_500.jpg

pk89a.jpg

:clap:

The quest continues......:cool1:

Upvote 0

BRISH

Loved
Jun 16, 2009
✟15,775.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Skinny women are not allowed.
Well we cant be having that either. We are all unique.

She would be real sized also. No need to hate. I think she does cardio and diets and lifts weights. She is genetically built like that. There is no need to feel inadequate. God gave EVERYONE(even handicapped people. You can google some that got in shape even if they were missing a few limbs.):

These look more believeable. I apologize for using "real size" if that particular picture is true to life. Im not saying that she not real or not gorgeous. The one in particular that I quoted looked fixed or at juuuuuust the right angle to look impossible. The rib cage seemed to be nonexistant. I clearly stated that I was not "hating" on her. I clearly stated that it was specifically genetics or something else. I stated that because there are women looking at her and wondering how to get to that build . My encouragement is to let people know that they should not try to achieve something that may not be genetically possible.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Reminisce

Nov 3, 2011
✟1,391.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0