Post a music video that reflects your mood! (2)

Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It was good to hear this gal's kickstarter was successful. We'll be listening to new music from her sooner or later.

There You go, there You go
Doin' what You do, chasin' me, lovin' me
You ain't afraid to move the universe just to prove
Yeah, that if I was the only one here on the planet

You would still send Your Son
'Cause You couldn't stand it
To see me anywhere but next You
Ain't nothin' that You won't do

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

I had the privilege to see this artist live. I got in the venue late. And instead of trying to find a seat in the very back, there was a chair right next to the stage that I haltingly sat in. I remember thinking one of the concert officials was going to tell me to get up (not having any credentials to sit there) But they didn't. So I sat there enjoying the show, going back and forth trying to worship and appear as if I was someone that was important enough to sit there. Lol

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Don't get me wrong. I like Natlie Grant's CCM stuff even though that genre can be sorta cookie-cutter. But this is one of my favorite worship albums of all time. I like how they all let it all hang loose and just get down to the business of exalting God. Love it

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,744.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I remember the day when I had enough. I decided the tears would cease and I’d stop asking why and giving way to my feelings. I’d walk with Him and never turn back. That was the day I stepped out of faith and into knowing.

~Bella

Yesterday - Mary Mary

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.