Springfield, IL
✟4,386.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I didn't get the job. I got notified via e-mail last Friday that the job has been offered to another candidate.

Thanks for all of your prayers.

I'm surprisingly not too upset about this, to be honest. For one thing, this process went on for far too long - seven weeks from the time I submitted my resume until the time I heard that the job had been filled. By that time I had basically given up anyway. For another thing, things are looking up (*knock on wood*) at my current job, and I've found a renewed enthusiasm for what I'm doing now. So in the end, it's all good.

Upvote 0

snoochface

Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.
Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I didn't get the job. I got notified via e-mail last Friday that the job has been offered to another candidate.

I'm surprisingly not too upset about this, to be honest. For one thing, this process went on for far too long - seven weeks from the time I submitted my resume until the time I heard that the job had been filled. By that time I had basically given up anyway. For another thing, things are looking up (*knock on wood*) at my current job, and I've found a renewed enthusiasm for what I'm doing now. So in the end, it's all good.
It sounds like God has your job situation figured out, Homie. I'll still pray for your current job to continue to go well :hug:

Upvote 0

bluebug83

Jan 5, 2007
✟8,336.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Sorry you didn't get the job :( I know how it feels to not get a job you really want. But sounds like you have a great attitude towards it and hope your current job continues to improve.

Upvote 0