even though I cannot see.

I will continue to trust,
because it is life or death.

because there is no other option.

I will continue to trust God,
because there is no other truth.

despite being chief of sinners and totally unworthy.

even though I have hurt those I love.

I will continue to trust God.

Martyr's Crown

Sunflower Jewel
Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
✟78,464.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wonderful poem WilliamBo! :):thumbsup:

To trust God is the best alternative we have which never disappoints! Unless one focuses a lot on one's own fleshly desires, then it might seem disappointing, as God's ways and thoughts are different than our's, yet it is always for our best! :heart:

Upvote 0

WilliamBo

Site Supporter
Nov 2, 2016
East coast USA
✟164,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Wonderful poem WilliamBo! :):thumbsup:

To trust God is the best alternative we have which never disappoints! Unless one focuses a lot on one's own fleshly desires, then it might seem disappointing, as God's ways and thoughts are different than our's, yet it is always for our best! :heart:

That's a good, basic way of putting it. I have, for a long time, made trust God to be this big, flashy thing but it's really just simple. It took me almost 7 years to realize that.

Upvote 0

Martyr's Crown

Sunflower Jewel
Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
✟78,464.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's a good, basic way of putting it. I have, for a long time, made trust God to be this big, flashy thing but it's really just simple. It took me almost 7 years to realize that.

It is the same way as how a child trusts their parents, children are many times known for being worryfree and trusting their parents for taking care of all their needs.

It is really as simple like that. At the same time as we know God is greater than any parent ever can be, and He is also so much more! But He doesn't makes it difficult for us, it is often more us humans that complicates it more than what it's necessary!

• Agree
Reactions: WilliamBo
Upvote 0