New York
Visit site
✟51,421.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Hello! :)

I know that for all of you, coming into New Member Introductions, you're so excited to let all of the current members know a bit about you. And that is wonderful.

But please, before posting anything, take time to review our rules. The link is located at the bottom of every page and can also be found here:

www.christianforums.com/rules

Also make note that you are not allowed to post a link to any webpage (be it a personal site, your church's site, another messageboard you frequent, etc.) here. When you reach 15 posts, you may post those sorts of sites in our Favorite Web Links forum. :)

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.

And welcome to Christian Forums!! :wave:

To the Christian Forums Community of Believers,
I hope that I may be of usefulness in participating here at CF. I look forward to receiving greater revelation of our Lord and His Word through fellowship and discourse with you my brothers and sisters.

For this reason I bow my knees :bow: to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith, that you being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height -- to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.
Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly ablove all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all genarations, forever and ever. Amen
Ephesians 3:14-21

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.