United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Read and Agree before Posting

If you would like to participate in this forum, please make a post in this thread acknowledging that you have read the Statement of Purpose for the Discipleship: Following Jesus forum and agree to follow the guidelines, as well as the CF sitewide rules.

If you receive multiple staff actions for violating either the SoP for this forum, or the CF sitewide rules, your access to the this forum will be removed. Your access may be restored if you open a support ticket to discuss your staff actions with the Admins and are willing to receive mentoring.

**If you make a post or start a thread before reading and agreeing with this sticky thread, your post or thread may be removed.

If you have any questions please ask in this thread, or send a PM to JCFantasy23 or Sojourner1.
I have read the Statement of Purpose and agree

Upvote 0

His_Delight

Set Free!
Oct 20, 2018
Upstate
✟8,768.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced

If you would like to participate in this forum, please make a post in this thread acknowledging that you have read the Statement of Purpose for the Discipleship: Following Jesus forum and agree to follow the guidelines, as well as the CF sitewide rules.

If you receive multiple staff actions for violating either the SoP for this forum, or the CF sitewide rules, your access to the this forum will be removed. Your access may be restored if you open a support ticket to discuss your staff actions with the Admins and are willing to receive mentoring.

**If you make a post or start a thread before reading and agreeing with this sticky thread, your post or thread may be removed.

If you have any questions please ask in this thread, or send a PM to JCFantasy23 or Sojourner1.

I have read and fully agree!

Upvote 0
Feb 21, 2021
Charleston WV
✟8,567.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Read and agree.

ty in the name of all things known to be good and positive , I pray for spiritual guidance.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bruce Leiter

A sinner saved by God's astounding grace and love
Jun 16, 2018
West Michigan
Visit site
✟56,865.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Wayne1980

Jun 8, 2021
Bangkok
✟19,950.00
Country
Thailand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello everyone, I am new to ChristianForums. I just added my account yesterday and I am unsure if this is how to post. But I want to declare the following:

1)I have read the statement of purpose for Christian Forums.
2)I have read the Christian Forums site wide rules.

Upvote 0