Visit site
✟16,807.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I found out Weds night that my mama in VA is in the hospital with conjestive heart failure. My husband and I are flying out of Sea-Tac tomorrow to go be with her. I'm leaving my boys with some friends of ours from church, please pray for her to not suffer and for our safe trip and that our boys will be safe while we are gone.
Thanks to you all,
Kathy

SusieQ

SusieQ
Dec 10, 2003
South Carolina
✟282.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God I pray that you would send down your Angels all around this family to give them peace during this time of sickness. I pray that you would have mercy on Kathy's Mama. God you said all things are possible thur you....keep this family safe and let them feel your loving care in their hearts...
Amen Amen

Upvote 0

Cat59

Just me
Aug 28, 2003
Beautiful Wales
Visit site
✟40,090.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
kdet said:
please pray for her to not suffer and for our safe trip and that our boys will be safe while we are gone.
Praying for your mother, that she may not suffer and that God will bless her with healing and strength
Praying also for the safety of your trip and that your boys will be OK while you are away
Praying also for you to be given help in supporting your mother through this,
Asking this in the name of Jesus the Lord, Amen
:pray: :pray: :pray:

Upvote 0

MadeInOz

Contributor
Jun 7, 2004
Brisbane
✟20,513.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
AU-Labor
SusieQ said:
God I pray that you would send down your Angels all around this family to give them peace during this time of sickness. I pray that you would have mercy on Kathy's Mama. God you said all things are possible thur you....keep this family safe and let them feel your loving care in their hearts...
Amen Amen
Amen!

:prayer: :prayer: :prayer:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.