• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Please Pray!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DustinS

Mar 11, 2005
Kentucky
✟138.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Hey everyone, I am a non-christian but am trying to get right with God, I have had homosexual acts before and thought myself to be a homosexual, please pray for absolution on that. also please pray for the illness that I have with my feet, I have plantar warts which have now blistered. Please pray for that.

Thanks,
Dustin

chilibowl

Mar 9, 2005
at home
✟352.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Republican
I had planters warts on my right foot as well (this is gross) I had one on my heel about the size of a silver dollar and many smaller ones, it got so big and went so deep it was effecting my ablity to walk "lots of foot pain" I was scedualed for 10,000 dollars worth of foot surgery and reconstruction and out of work for 5 months... So I prayed to the lord and he answered my prayer in six weeks worth of GOLD BOND medicated power took away every last thorn in my feet yours may take a little longer or shorter. I've had these since high school Almost 12 years and tried everything I knew of and nothing worked I even had to take a razor and cut my foot back some so I could walk confortably.. I think having all the dead skin carved away exposing my "big guy" directly to the power caused it to show improvement almost with in a week! but I don't suggest cutting back your warts any. you can really hurt yourself... now with that said just put alot in your socks everyday (Two big squeezes per sock) and wear your shoes for as long as you can the hotter the sweater the better... it WILL work on all planters warts all the time I promise It's got salicylic acid in it and that kills the warts.. the reason nothing else works is because It washes off as soon as you feet start to sweat and the warts aren't exposed to the medicine long enough, with this your sweat gets absorbed into the talc and the medcine remains.. I don't even think that this stuff was ever marketed for this but it works!!!!

As far as your gay act, don't sweat that either there is redemption for that as well I can promise that to! If you want it.. long advise short don't go it alone with this or anyother sexual sin! that's how the evil one is able to devour us.. through guilt and feelings of lonlyness so get in a group of people who are going thru the same as you Speak with your youth pastor, or someone in the church who you can trust and will be able to pull resources for you locally, if your into reading material look at family.org and in there site search bar use keywords: gay or homosexuality and you'll have many resources and possable directions you can go, but don't let a book or web board be your only source of help! cause you'll still feel alone and be alone.. this is nothing to be ashamed of many many of us go through is very same issue and there is help if you if you want it!

remember to not give up fighting the good fight and press on to the goal!

~Goodluck and Godbless

Upvote 0

coolhaircam

May 15, 2004
Michigan
Visit site
✟337.00
Faith
Baptist
I will be praying for you but I also pray that you would come to know God as your personal Savior. What does that nesseciarly mean? Well take it in your case for example. Homosexuality is a sin, however it is no different then any other sin. Please read this article it's about what we as Christians believe :)

http://www.sabe.org/_vti_bin/shtml.dll/heaven.htm

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.