TonyT316

Dec 7, 2016
California
✟26,209.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Please pray for me because earlier I was watching Samurai Jack with my dad and started to have thoughts that were against God, so I became afraid and started to hold my heart. Please pray that I never sin against God and please pray that I NEVER commit an unpardonable sin against God.

Theadorus

Site Supporter
May 9, 2017
Colorado springs
✟124,607.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For your peace of mind, if you are born again, which you are, you never have to worry about commiting the unpardonable sin. The unpardonable sin is the total rejection of God's salvation for us.

Hope this helps and God bless.

• Agree
Reactions: PKFox
Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Please pray for me because earlier I was watching Samurai Jack with my dad and started to have thoughts that were against God, so I became afraid and started to hold my heart. Please pray that I never sin against God and please pray that I NEVER commit an unpardonable sin against God.
If Jesus is your Savior, there is nothing unpardonable for Him regarding you!!! To reject God's offer of salvation is unpardonable; for the Pharisees to attribute the work of the Holy Spirit through Jesus (while on earth) to Satan, was unpardonable, but for all today...there is nothing unpardonable if they will trust Jesus as Savior.

• Friendly
Reactions: SpiritofaDove
Upvote 0