Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Please Pray for my family, my schooling at a Christian university, for becoming a more patient person, for my anxiety, ADHD, OCD, what God wants to do with me in serving Him this summer, for my sponsor child I India, for my non-christian family and friends to be Saved, for my Christian family and friends to stayed Saved, for all creation that has God's favor to be Saved, and to have a loving relationships with Him, in Jesus' Almighty Name amen. :yellowheart::praying::heartpulse: Also, please pray for me to have more patience in general, to be rid of bitterness, to be more forgiving, and to let go of my idols of marriage, performance, validation, and anger.

Last edited:

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
You seem to have a lot on your plate Heartofsilver. "Heavenly Father, I lift up all the burdens and concerns of our sister and beseech your intervention, blessing and guidance, and now, in Jesus's blessed and Holy Name, I pray, Amen." Will keep your family in prayer. Lovely place, California :).

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray that this one will be able to see how You have responded graciously to some of their prayers. I pray that You will lead them into Your written Word to come to a better understanding of salvation and the assurance of salvation. May they grow in Your Word, in Christ Jesus, in their faith and walk, and be more productive and effective in living their life for You, 1 Peter 2:2; 2 Peter 3:18; John 15:5; Colossians 2:6-7; Colossians 1:7-17. Amen.

• Winner
Reactions: Heartofsilver
Upvote 0

grace4ever

Apr 29, 2018
Florida
✟12,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for letting us know your prayer intentions. Definitely you are in our prayers. I’m glad to know that you think of to grow in love Jesus with all your heart, soul and mind. That is so beautiful and sweet from you. It is thoughtful of you to think those around you including for your sponsor child in India, for your non-Christian family and friends to be saved, and for your Christian family and friends to stay saved. I am sure that God is pleased for the intentions and care of your heart. I encourage continue to trust in His generous mercy and love. Remember that patience is the virtue for people who want to get the sainthood. I encourage you to seek God’s love and mercy to overcome your struggles. I’d like to share with you some verses from the Bible that will help you in your spiritual combat: Be angry but do not sin; do not let the sun set on your anger, and do not leave room for the devil. (Eph 4,26-27); 'Lord, how often must I forgive my brother if he wrongs me? As often as seven times?' Jesus answered, 'Not seven, I tell you, but seventy-seven times. (Mt 18, 21-22) Jesus wants to mean in this part of his teaching that we are calling to forgive always to our neighbor.

Come to me, all you who labor and are burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart; and you will find rest for yourselves. (Mt 11, 28-29). This verse from the Bible can help you to ask Jesus for assistance when you want to get mad for something you can ask Jesus to teach you to be meek and humble of heart like him. I hope this helps. Sending you a big hug sister. I will keep you in my prayers, my sister. -keep us posted, OK?

• Winner
Reactions: Heartofsilver
Upvote 0